Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

activate the AI-aircraft in the Flight Simulator first, before running

I am getting this message 81..etc and I read the release notes.  Couple questions,   do I need to have the folders in the program data folder in simobjects or just point to them with the vmr generator.....Should I have traffic set to something or zero. I am using Real Traffic and I get live traffic but nothing parked. I run the parked position program and copy parked folder to main directory of psxseecon.... Thanks for any help.

Bob M.

Edited by unc1rlm
deleted part of topic-too long

Bob M

The VMRGenerator has nothing to do with the activation of AI Aircraft in your Sim.

It depends on your Sim, FSX or P3D how you activate AI aircraft. This has nothing to do with PSXseeconTraffic but is normal AI aircraft procedure. However in the PSXseecontraffic Manual I give some hints what file you have to update and where.

In your Flight simulator you should set AI traffic to zero, while the AI traffic is coming from PSXseeconTraffic. You could have find this in the PSXseecontraffic Manual too...

You will only get parked aircraft if you are at an airport for which you have an airport file in the parked folder and the percentage park is greater than zero and the park static aircraft in the user interface us ticked.

Note that in the log file you can follow what has happened.

Nico