Sign in to follow this  
TallTanBarbie

Is it possible to connect the Saitek Farm Sim Side Panel to FSX or P3D?

Is it possible to connect the Saitek Farm Sim Side Panel to FSX or P3D? I'm looking for a general input panel with buttons and a pointing device and it reminded my of real world devices made by Honeywell and Rockwell Collins.

logitech_farming_simulator_heavy_equipme

Does Windows recognize this device as push buttons and an axis?  under (Device and Printers)  If so, I would think P3D would find it also. 

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

From the sales page:

Side Panel Loader Control Stick, with 6 axes to operate so that even complex Logging machines are rendered simple to operate

Set and Forget Cruise Control Speed Dial and 37 programmable buttons, give you the flexibility to control your entire farm from just the one controller

Durable Clamp featuring Saitek's proven screw-thread adjustment, ensuring your controllers stay locked in place on your desk

Open Game Compatibility offers the ability to use the Side Panel in more than just Farming Simulator. Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, Euro Truck Simulator - just a few of the other titles in which you can easily use the Side Panel for control

Should work like any other stick. I like it.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10