Sign in to follow this  
pdx236

Misaligned ILS

I've been having issues with all PMDG aircraft with the ILS aligning just to the left of most runways.  I seems to be arbitrary between freeware/payware/stock scenery.  It is really annoying-my front gear lands on the left edge of the runway.  I tried updating the magnetic variation to no avail.

I'm not sure if this is a PMDG problem, or something else, but since I seem to notice it with PMDG, I thought I would start here.

I do have ORBX Vector installed.  Seems like I might need to run something to re-align the runways?

Thanks

Jeff G

Are you running the latest AIRAC in your plane and do you have fsAerodata installed?

Welcome to the forum! Do note that PMDG require full names to be signed on all posts, first and last.

Platform FSX?  If so, run the free registry repair tool from Flight1.  If P3D then we need more information, please be specific.

Dan Downs KCRP

IIRC Orbx, in their infinite wisdom (as usual) included some new/modified AFCAD files for airports worldwide in one of their products...

Disable all the ORBX stuff you can, in their configurator and in Scenery Library, and see if it still happens.