jonss1948

New Syndrome - Simulator Fright

4 hours ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

I predicted, once we got this 64 baby, that we will have nothing else to do except flying....Seems to me that we are missing FSX days....LOL..:biggrin:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !

...and a Happy and prosperous New Year to you. FSX: A considerable amount of my life has been spent editing this and that with the program. CFG file tweaks etc. I can't honestly say I miss those days.

Jon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am adding everything outside the P3D4.1 folder using the addon xml method...Other than FTX Global

10 hours ago, jonss1948 said:

I have a virginal installation of P3D v4.1 and I can't bring myself to add all of my sceneries and add-ons for fear of breaking a sensational sim. Does anyone else harbour that fear? I should mention I have installed 3 PMDG aircraft with equally great results. I have a shipload of sceneries, all the ORBX LC's and heaps more utilities and add-ons. I'm twiggered and I'm fwightened. I need a therapy dog. A safe space would be nice.

Jon Shearer

I have never been privileged with a virginal experience. To me, that would be terrifying. I am completely dedicated to experience with many different add ons. Each one is different and requires care and understanding to be happy. But once I apply patience and care, I have always been rewarded with performance, love, and happiness with every flight. :)