Sign in to follow this  
Budbud

Happy New Year 2018!

Hello all,

I'm kind of "grounded" in my hotel room being away from home for the work in a country where going out is not particularly advised at night and working tomorrow early morning. I have nothing else to do than chill out with some music and wander on the forums. :happy:

But hey, it is not the end of the world. :wink:

To all, PMDG team and forum users, I wish you a happy New Year 2018 wherever you are and whatever you do! :biggrin:

A special thanks for PMDG for that year 2017 with the release of the QOTS II and the conversion to P3Dv4! Let's see what 2018 will bring to us!

• Upvote 4

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Happy new year to all of you from Sweden 

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Happy New Year, Romain, and thanks for all you do around here!

Walter Meier

10 hours ago, Budbud said:

Hello all,

I'm kind of "grounded" in my hotel room being away from home for the work in a country where going out is not particularly advised at night and working tomorrow early morning. I have nothing else to do than chill out with some music and wander on the forums. :happy:

But hey, it is not the end of the world. :wink:

To all, PMDG team and forum users, I wish you a happy New Year 2018 wherever you are and whatever you do! :biggrin:

A special thanks for PMDG for that year 2017 with the release of the QOTS II and the conversion to P3Dv4! Let's see what 2018 will bring to us!

Happy New Year 2018 ...... to all AVSIM members as well.

Patricio Valdes

Happy New Year to All .

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone and all the aviation staff in the world working while everyone partied(or still partying :P ) and is now sleeping! 

Happy New Year to everybody.

2018 will certainly be another exciting year for those, like us, who like air simulation.

And all of you at PMDG, keep the good work and surprises coming!

It was so cold in Toronto last night (by our standards, -23C with wind chill factor of -30C is quite cold for this time of the year), that we decided to celebrate with Halifax, at midnight their time, 11PM our time ("It's New Year's Eve somewhere in the world") and we were neatly tucked in bed by our midnight. 

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

On 12/31/2017 at 2:17 PM, Budbud said:

I'm kind of "grounded" in my hotel room being away from home for the work in a country where going out is not particularly advised at night 

Been there, done that but way before there were forums or the internet to host them. Be safe.

Ditto the New Year wishes to all those that frequent these pages and form my "extended family."

4 hours ago, r_stopnicki said:

It was so cold in Toronto last night (by our standards, -23C with wind chill factor of -30C is quite cold for this time of the year)

Yeah, this air mass has made it to the South Texas coast.... Corpus Christ will see lows in the 20s this week.  I find a short cold spell a blessing in that the mosquitoes are killed.

Dan Downs KCRP

Happy new year, a healthy 2018 and of course  many happy sim-hours from the netherlands,

Wijnand 

And happy new year from the United States, where everything that could happen in 2017, did happen in 2017.   Hoping for a much calmer and stable 2018.

Mark Trainer

Happy New Year to every one, and hope 2018 is a great year for you.

Here In Brisbane Australia, I have just got in from mowing due to light rain and it is a nice 29c. Other parts of Australia, it is 40c+

Geoff Bryce

16 hours ago, CaptainGabe said:

Happy New Year to everyone and all the aviation staff in the world working while everyone partied(or still partying :P ) and is now sleeping! 

WEL, I don't work in aviation, but I definitely didn't do either, as I still had to work.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

14 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

WEL, I don't work in aviation, but I definitely didn't do either, as I still had to work.

You need a brake time from working so you can make new flight plans for this year. Happy New Year 2018 !

Patricio Valdes