Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Budbud

Happy New Year 2018!

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

I'm kind of "grounded" in my hotel room being away from home for the work in a country where going out is not particularly advised at night and working tomorrow early morning. I have nothing else to do than chill out with some music and wander on the forums. :happy:

But hey, it is not the end of the world. :wink:

To all, PMDG team and forum users, I wish you a happy New Year 2018 wherever you are and whatever you do! :biggrin:

A special thanks for PMDG for that year 2017 with the release of the QOTS II and the conversion to P3Dv4! Let's see what 2018 will bring to us!

  • Upvote 4

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

 

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Share this post


Link to post

Happy new year to all of you from Sweden 


                         Mattias Nordgren   
  

 fs2crew777.jpg

 

                    PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Share this post


Link to post

Happy New Year, Romain, and thanks for all you do around here!


Walter Meier

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Budbud said:

Hello all,

I'm kind of "grounded" in my hotel room being away from home for the work in a country where going out is not particularly advised at night and working tomorrow early morning. I have nothing else to do than chill out with some music and wander on the forums. :happy:

But hey, it is not the end of the world. :wink:

To all, PMDG team and forum users, I wish you a happy New Year 2018 wherever you are and whatever you do! :biggrin:

A special thanks for PMDG for that year 2017 with the release of the QOTS II and the conversion to P3Dv4! Let's see what 2018 will bring to us!

Happy New Year 2018 ...... to all AVSIM members as well.


Patricio Valdes

Share this post


Link to post

Happy New Year to All .


i9 10900K\ASUS 490 APEX \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ 3 +1TB M.2  Samsung 970 EVO Plus  \ 2 X 1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba SATA\ 32GB G.SKILL Z 3600MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ 4TB Portable Drive\P3DV5.2hf

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Happy New Year to everyone and all the aviation staff in the world working while everyone partied(or still partying :P ) and is now sleeping! 


Gabriel Guzman, KIAH
 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy New Year to everybody.

2018 will certainly be another exciting year for those, like us, who like air simulation.

And all of you at PMDG, keep the good work and surprises coming!

It was so cold in Toronto last night (by our standards, -23C with wind chill factor of -30C is quite cold for this time of the year), that we decided to celebrate with Halifax, at midnight their time, 11PM our time ("It's New Year's Eve somewhere in the world") and we were neatly tucked in bed by our midnight. 

Roberto


Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/31/2017 at 2:17 PM, Budbud said:

I'm kind of "grounded" in my hotel room being away from home for the work in a country where going out is not particularly advised at night 

Been there, done that but way before there were forums or the internet to host them. Be safe.

Ditto the New Year wishes to all those that frequent these pages and form my "extended family."

4 hours ago, r_stopnicki said:

It was so cold in Toronto last night (by our standards, -23C with wind chill factor of -30C is quite cold for this time of the year)

Yeah, this air mass has made it to the South Texas coast.... Corpus Christ will see lows in the 20s this week.  I find a short cold spell a blessing in that the mosquitoes are killed.


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post

Happy new year, a healthy 2018 and of course  many happy sim-hours from the netherlands,

 

Wijnand 


Wijnand Lindelauf (EHBK)

 

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

And happy new year from the United States, where everything that could happen in 2017, did happen in 2017.   Hoping for a much calmer and stable 2018.

Mark Trainer

 

 


Mark Trainer

 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy New Year to every one, and hope 2018 is a great year for you.

Here In Brisbane Australia, I have just got in from mowing due to light rain and it is a nice 29c. Other parts of Australia, it is 40c+


Geoff Bryce

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, CaptainGabe said:

Happy New Year to everyone and all the aviation staff in the world working while everyone partied(or still partying :P ) and is now sleeping! 

WEL, I don't work in aviation, but I definitely didn't do either, as I still had to work.


Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

WEL, I don't work in aviation, but I definitely didn't do either, as I still had to work.

You need a brake time from working so you can make new flight plans for this year. Happy New Year 2018 !


Patricio Valdes

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...