Sign in to follow this  
Bapokin

Looking for someone to VATSIM with and learn from

I know the basics, have everything setup, and can fly solo on VATSIM (FSX). However, I am still making mistakes and I believe that flying with someone and just watching them will help me a lot.

If you wouldn't mind flying with me, please add me on skype : awesomedude7128

Thanks

What airplanes do you fly???

I'd love to help you.

You would have to help me get everything set up. It's been sometime since I've been on vatsim. I used to use sqwaukbox but it had issues back in the day so I hung up the vatsim stuff.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

A good place to learn how to fly on VATSIM is either Join a VA or watch a few YouTube or Twitch Streams. Most VA have a company voice channel that pilots hange out on and are happy to help out new pilots. There is also great videos and streams that can help. One last way I see people learning is by loading up at a busy airport were there is Clearance, Tower, Departure and Center online and pick a quite spot at the airport and monitor the voice channels for awhile. 

Ashmatt7, you have been away for awhile. The current program most people use if using FSX/P3D is vPilot. Squawkbox hasn't been update in many years.   The vPilot site has great documentation on how to use the program. 

Remember we all started at the beginning. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro