Sign in to follow this  
F22Simpilot

Can't purchase! (solved)

I wanted the GNS 750, downloaded the wrapper and went through the steps. Step 1 wanted me to create a F1 account. I did, got a 500 internal error on the website. Reloaded the website and said account already existed. Still waiting for email confirmation to activate the damn account.  So I skip to step 2 of the wrapper. Enter all my Info. click purchase and nothing. No check out. Further, when I test the Internet connection with the wrapper it fails. I have no firewall on. I'm posting this with my Internet connection! All I wanted was this damn gauge!

Are you running windows 7 or 8? If so, try this:

It is instructions on enabling Internet protocols called TLS 1.1 and 1.2 which are generally disabled by default in Internet options in win 7 and 8.  For a long time I've had no issues connecting to F1 through their wrapper until recently when I couldn't connect to their server for a re-install and got the message about firewalls even when I'd disabled windows defender.  Anyway, it did the trick for me on win7. 

If the above is not applicable to your case then I hope you get it resolved soon

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC