Sign in to follow this  
PaintSplasher

Virtual Cargo International - Launch 2018

271514827010.png

!!! Happy New Year (2018) !!!

Dear flightsim enthusiasts,

a new "Virtual Airline" is launched today, named for now as Virtual Cargo International. Powered by THOPAT and SASS-PROJECTS.

Professionalism is the key that "distinguishes" this VA from the rest of the Virtual Airlines. Virtual Cargo International is not a simple Virtual Airline, we see us more as a Virtual Company that provides a big service for a number of renowned airlines. We are a professional, modern and solid Virtual Company for your next Flight. We represent a large number of renowned airlines. Currently we have a contract with Lufthansa Cargo, Cargolux, FedEx, Aerologic and European Air Transport. Actually our database contains 686 routes you can choose from. We are always looking for new contracts, currently we are in negotiations with DHL Express related airlines.

For our pilots only the best, we built a personal crew intranet called "iBase2Go". With iBase2Go we provide a powerful and flexible Crew Center System to satisfy our pilots needs. It is packed with awesome and fresh modules that you will love. If you love to fly cargo around the world, you will love to work with us! We have a big start setup included, message system, tours, events, log books, live metar service with charts, flight tracker, screenshot gallery, forum and much more. We believe that running this Virtual Company with a sincere interest in putting quality first will allow for a bright future. So do not wait and join today!

Especially we are proud of one our features, our VIP Freight air cargo system! There we have important jobs and priority cargo freights we need to deliver for our most important customers. That provides you as a pilot a wide and varied selection of cargo flights every 60 minutes.

Come and see what we have:
https://virtualcargo.international/

Come and start your career:
https://ibase2go.virtualcargo.international/index.php/CrewTest
(Yes we have a little exam for you, just to confirm you are one of us flightsim enthusiasts)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/711233285741163/

Discord:
https://discord.gg/5naEuC

And last but not least, please are patient with our iBase2Go v1.0. We tested everything over and over again but maybe you will find some bugs, I would be happy if you report them.

Greetings
Thorsten Sass
CEO - Virtual Cargo International

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to Virtual Cargo International

Virtual Cargo International | A virtual cargo company

Great, modern VA site. I cannot commit to joining the VA as much as I like cargo flights, however, I wish you all the best for the coming year. One question if I may: I could not appear to find on your site, nor in the FAQ which simulators are supported FSX? P3D? X-plane?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Dear flightsim enthusiasts,

Before I go on to some updates and changes since our launch I want to say thank you very much to all of your positive comments, oppinions and feedback.

Round about two weeks ago, we launched our new virtual company called "Virtual Cargo International" with Lufthansa Cargo, Cargolux, FedEx, Aerologic and European Air Transport. We constantly try to implement new features, with iBase2Go v1.1 we fixed some of our tour legs, ICAO codes and added our new livestream section that everybody can link up their Twitch account on his profile page.

Today I want to let you know that iBase2Go v1.2 is out for all our friendly pilots. That contains over 1250 new schedules for three new airlines like UPS, AirBridge Cargo and Atlas Air. Summarized you can choose out of eight airlines with nearly 2000 schedules. We changed also our Message and Communications Center, now it is more userfriendly and contains a lot of informations about your incoming or sent messages and their status.

We added also three whole new tours to our Tour Center that you can choose from. No matter if you want to fly short legs or some long hauls around the atlantic ocean. As well that every ICAO code is now linked with additional airport informations, we added a new point called HUB Center.

Come and see what we have:
https://virtualcargo.international/

Come and start your career:
https://ibase2go.virtualcargo.international/
(Yes we have a little exam for you, just to confirm you are one of us flightsim enthusiasts)

Greetings
Thorsten Sass

Smart looking site, yet I have absolutely no idea what type of aircraft the company uses.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

35 minutes ago, Freo said:

Smart looking site, yet I have absolutely no idea what type of aircraft the company uses.

Freighters of all kind?

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Question, are you guys planning on adding Nippon Cargo to your routes?

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

@Freo, just read my posts ;) "... Lufthansa Cargo, Cargolux, FedEx, Aerologic and European Air Transport ..." "... UPS, AirBridge Cargo and Atlas Air ..."

Summarized you can choose out of eight airlines with nearly 2000 schedules

@PaulGR, we have plans to add Nippon Cargo to our company, yes.

35 minutes ago, PaintSplasher said:

@PaulGR, we have plans to add Nippon Cargo to our company, yes.

Good news. I already joined (I'm the guy on forum asking how to change my name as Chrome filled it wrong during registration :) )

• Upvote 1

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

VIRTUAL CARGO INTERNATIONAL - Is a professional, modern and solid Virtual Company for your next Flight. We represent a large number of renowned airlines. Currently we have a contract with Lufthansa Cargo, Cargolux, FedEx, Aerologic, European Air Transport, AirBridge Cargo, Atlas Air, UPS and Nippon Cargo.

After three weeks of hard work we're able to release version 1.3 of our iBase2Go Crew Center! In fact that wie constantly growing, we are very happy to work on our system and add new features or implement new schedules and flights. We would love to welcome you in our world of flying virtual cargo.

But I will go straight to our new features:

- For our new crew members we added a feature called "Your First Steps" to make sure they have a successful start into our virtual company.
- Our system sends now warnings per mail in three steps to prevent that your account will be deleted or is going to be retired.
- It is now possible to search new schedules by duration. Besides departure airport, arrival airport, aircraft type, distance and airline.
- A common wanted feature was, to see who has signed up on our specific tours. This is now integrated include with some stats.
- The feature that allows you to file PIREPS manually are now fixed and now are able to reviewed by our staff.
- For a bit of competition we added new areas to our Leaderboards. TOP Revenue, TOP Distance and TOP AVG Landing rate added.
- For all of our financial advisors or business economists we have added a complete new Financial Center.
- After bloody fingers we also finished our Code of Conduct, Pilot Handbook / SOP and PIREP Manual.
- Finally we fixed some minor bugs and rearranged a lot of database queries to improve our performance.

Everybody needs support, new ideas and inspiration in aviation to bring such a big project to the audience and finally a launch. Patrick Leonhardt(VCI2502) is also an aviation enthusiast and a big support for Virtual Cargo International and a staff team member. If you also a dedicated volunteer in aviation, we are looking for new staff member for Marketing and Communication.

The Marketing and Communications department is responsible for ensuring that people who have never heard of Virtual Cargo International in the flight sim community does! They are also responsible for releasing in house press releases to Virtual Cargo International members and for maintaining our social media presence.

Greetings
Thorsten Sass
https://virtualcargo.international

UPDATE

It is a while since I posted an update, but I am so happy how Virtual Cargo is growing 🙂. First I want to say thank you very much for all your feedback and suggestions you posted in our forums or you sent me per email! After some more weeks of work I released version 1.4 of our iBase2Go Crew Center.

Here are some new features:

• I completely changed and rearranged our Screenshots Center, there are now some beautiful features and a lot of bug fixes. Includes a screenshot contest!
  • The "Who is online?" is now linked and shows the pilots rank and name they are online.
  • For our pilots they are living in the cockpit I added a new rank called "Flying Legend".
  • Our iBase2Go Crewcenter contains now a notification system. You will get notifications about pilots activities like new pireps, new pilots, tours or awards.
  • Virtual Cargo ist proud we can present you two new tours, 30 Busiest Cargo Tour and the Pacific Rim Tour.
  • If you do not know where to fly today, I added a module on our dashboard that makes your decision easier.
  • Also we got rid of some bugs 🙂

And yes, I have more things in my bag. Currently I am working on a new Mail and Communication System, a new airline will join Virtual Cargo International, the Discount Center get some nice discounts for you and last but not least, some little secret features. I hope we see some of you to fly some heavy cargo around the world.

Greetings
Thorsten Sass

Edited by PaintSplasher

UPDATE

Dear Pilots and Cargo fans,

I am very happy to announce that iBase2Go version 1.5 of our Crew Center is now published and available for all. A big point in this update is the your new virtual bank account with transactions log, flight academy courses as well as our new Executive Division! 

Some weeks ago I asked all of our pilots if a special pax charter system are nice or not. The results of this survey ends with 65% for yes to "A special pax charter system would be nice". But as a cargo based company, to add just some pax airlines wouldn't be nice and excited. And you're able to request your own charter story. Make the flights a bit more exciting for you and other pilots with a good story and a little background! That brought me to my following idea. 

"Virtual Cargo International got a new membership with Star Alliance that allows us to charter specified aircrafts out of there fleet members. Now we are able to fly people such as, individuals, families, friends, executives, world leaders, VIPs, sports teams, tour groups, and others. We have intercontinental, international, and domestic charters around the globe." 

A next big step is the new virtual bank account. You now have the possibility to see all the income and outcome directly what you get if you fly a schedule flight, a vip flight, a flight out of the Executive Division or the Flight Academy. What brought me to the next point. What is the point of earning money if you can't spend it? 

The new Executive Division is not free, every flight you charter you have to pay with your virtual money that you earned by scheduled or vip flights. The price depends on the length of your chartered flight. Our Flight Academy or if you request a HUB transfer also costs some virtual money. Explore our new Features and you'll find the little changes. Our VIP Cargo Jobs System works now in the opposite direction, we pay our pilots an extra salary for doing a VIP flight. Your extra salary depends also on the length of your VIP flight and is shown in your transactions log with a special marker. 

As I written before, our Flight Academy got his first Permanent Training Course! Feel free to join this theoretical course and revisit the academy from time to time, new courses are in process. 

Last but not least, there are a lot of small things I changed technically and optically. You'll will notice that some colors changed, icons or images are replaced, some tables got a new arrangement or the ACARS got a progress bar. And you noticed, that I added a new Airline and one of our biggest HUB's in Hong Kong to our company. From this day on we have 166 new and fresh routes served by Cathay Pacific Cargo! 

I hope you are happy about the new features, because I am very happy with the results and how Virtual Cargo International is grown. August and September are the months we gotten over 150 new Pilots and they flown over 800 flights and we became an official VATSIM partnered Company. Oh I forgot, visit our new Statistic Center :) 

And if you have any feedback, it would be much appreciated if I hear from you on Discord, Forums or Mail! An actually change log you can find at our iBasetGo Help section as always. 

Next Step, Discounts...! 

Greetings
Thorsten Sass

UPDATE

Long time no news here on avsim but there was a lot going on 🙂 I released a big Update with v2.0 and v2.1!

Hey Pilots,

I hope everyone does well during the covid pandemic and all enjoy life as possible! As you guys probably knew I released iBase2Go v1.8 on December 18th, 2020. This update came with a lot of new features, datatables, airlines and of course some bug fixes. Since about four month I work on version 2.0 this means, I completely rewritten each individual file. Over 479 files and no one knows how many lines of source code were it be at the end.

Since Virtual Cargo International opened his doors three years ago this major update to version 2.0 is a huge step for me and of course for all pilots who fly with us. Both sides, the front-end and back-end system got major changes which improves stability, performance and of course usability. I was paying attention we can using our page with any mobile devices like a tablet or mobile phone, so check the latest statistics or booking the next flight ends not in a kind of frustration. But everything is optimised for full hd resolution.

I am also happy to say, iBase2Go 2.0 is built completely without any google plugins, functions or API. This might not be affect you in any way but being independently from a large company and using open source is a happy point.

Finally to the important part for you as a pilot and fellow member of Virtual Cargo International. I plan to upgrade the system this coming weekend. iBase2Go and the homepage will go offline and will not be available for approximately 12 hours. In the same process I will clean the database and sort things out which means pilots who are inactive more than a year gets deleted including all their stored data, without the possibility to get restored, except register as a new pilot.

banner_600x100.png

Go to Virtual Cargo International | A virtual cargo company and study all the new fresh features we offer.

Best Regards
Thorsten Sass

Edited by PaintSplasher

Hello,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Olaf Blom and I am the new Public Relations staff member of the magnificent airline which is VirtualCargo.International! I would like to talk about VirtualCargo.International. 

With VirtualCargo.International, you can fly about 30 cargo airlines around the globe to deliver cargo. You may have ordered something from the other side of the world. That most likely has been transported by a plane. This is the chance to fly that plane yourself!

Do you like hauling cargo? Then VirtualCargo.International is the airline for YOU!

Register at virtualcargo.international and have fun!

Edited by olafie
  • Upvote 1

Gooday everyone,

We, at VirtualCargo.International have done a lot to improve the airline.

First of all we have added a few planes on request.

The A310 has been added to the legacy fleet, the Antonov 26, the Saab 340 and the ATR 72 have been added to the active fleet.

We also have developed a tour for the DC6.

Here are the monthly statistics from August:

VCI07-21.png?psid=1&width=1402&height=1051

banner_staff_olaf_428x60.png