Sign in to follow this  
andreadebiase

P3Dv4.1 and Ultimate Traffic Live question

Here another UTLive question. Installed UTLive for P3D v4 and success. I also have FSX Acceleration SP2. How to stop UTLive configuring FSX in the background?

Patricio Valdes

On 1/21/2018 at 10:39 AM, SKEWR said:

UTL starts automatically at P3D startup. Haven't seen a mass of take offs and landings yet but I've been testing the program at night.

I'm slightly disappointed by the amount of user legwork to get a few of the major cargo airlines in as well as some alternate liveries... Anyways...

Can you explain how you added cargo airlines like UPS to the liveries of UTL?

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

12 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Here another UTLive question. Installed UTLive for P3D v4 and success. I also have FSX Acceleration SP2. How to stop UTLive configuring FSX in the background?

Found the solution. From exe.xml file to disable UTL

Patricio Valdes

On 1/21/2018 at 1:33 PM, wsmeier said:

I can tell you about two of these: ProATC/X works fine with UT Live. On the other hand, VoxATC doesn't yet. We're waiting for the developer to release a new UT Bridge.

Works fine as in it sees and communicates with the Ultimate Traffic Live traffic too, or works fine as in it does its job in other respects, but is completely unaware of or communicates incorrectly with AI aircraft?

The reason I ask is that this post from last July claims that *no* ATC addon works properly with AI traffic except for VOXATC. But that addon is of no use to me, as I'm a UT Live user and there's currently no UT Bridge available for UT Live to work with VOXATC 7, only for UT 2 (which I don't use any more) to work with VOXATC 6.

If that post was incorrect, then I'm interested in both ProATC/X and Proflight 3, and would love to hear others' experiences with either alongside UT Live. (PF3 looks particularly promising, if I can find any confirmation that it works with UT Live; I love its region / carrier-specific accents.)

Fingers tightly crossed that the post above was wrong, and that I have some option other than "Wait for VOXATC to release the UT Bridge update they promised would be out almost six months ago" if I want to hear my UT Live traffic too.

• Upvote 1

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

If this is not truly live, then why did I see a you tuber showing Minneapolis airport with live ATC comms and the UT Live traffic supposedly in real time?  Is this guy correct, confused, a fool?

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Is this guy correct, confused, a fool?

I guess this was Jon's video about RealTraffic and PSXSeecon. This is a truly live AI Traffic solution. 

Where he is referring to UTL it is the models. RealTraffic and PSXSeecon do not provide any AI models. You need to have those from other packages like UTL, MT6, FAIB etc. 

Edited by hjsmuc
Further explanation

Hans

Guys, I see that the powerpack is not released so far. Is there already a nice way to add new airlines/plans to UT live or do we have to wait for the powerpack?

On 1/2/2018 at 3:29 PM, andreadebiase said:

in UTLive appliction in the SImulation tab there are two buttons on the lower right side: Save Setting and Start Simulation and I wonder what is the Start Simulation button for if one doesn't launch the app at all. I guess it gets launched as soon as you launch P3d...but the manual doesnt say so. Anyway thanks for the feedback

I found a "fix" if u use a 4k resoultion on monitor the start simulation bottom and the top part of the program are invisible like the problem whit the setup installation program you have to setup "dpi" on proprietis compatible 

when you are in the program configuration just go with the mouse in the part where normally is the bottom and you will see you can press 

On 8/26/2018 at 3:51 AM, Till89 said:

Guys, I see that the powerpack is not released so far. Is there already a nice way to add new airlines/plans to UT live or do we have to wait for the powerpack?

It's never coming. We have been duped again by tom the developer 

14ppkc-6.png

UTLive has been updated. New schedules are now available free and can be downloaded using your UTLive UI. They also mention that they are working on new liveries to be released in batches.

Jean-Claude,

nothing here. Where I am supposed to see that on my UTLive UI.

Thanks Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

Sorry but I suspect AVSIM's TOR would not allow me to post the link to Flight 1 or Simflight, so go to Simflight news of today and see the link to UTLive's news release and you will see the explanations given by UTLive team and a link to the download regarding this update. 

Alternatively, I cut and paste the information here below excluding the download link, if the moderator disagrees, please just remove this portion of the post below:

Thanks to everyone who have been enjoying UTLive.

We have been at work on UTLive and we have new schedule data. We feel it appropriate to offer the Winter 2019 schedule for FREE to all UTLive customers while work continues. Note that the schedule also covers part of the 2018 Fall season that just ended.

To get the schedule follow these instructions:

1. Make sure your simulator and the UTLive interface are closed.
2. Run the installer. Do not change paths as the path should be auto-presented.
3. After successful install, run the UTLive interface.
4. The Winter 2019 schedule will also update the UTLive version to 1.2.0.0. You do not need this new version if you are still wanting to use the default schedules that are included with UTLive (we have not switched out the default full UTLive installer with this schedule).

Your repaints.xml file should be backed up to repaints.utb with this new install.

We are also working on some new repaints based on this schedule data. It is planned for those to be released in batches as they are completed. 

UNQUOTE

4 hours ago, Jean-Claude said:

UTLive has been updated. New schedules are now available free and can be downloaded using your UTLive UI. They also mention that they are working on new liveries to be released in batches.

Several people on the Flight1 UTL support forum have reported that they no longer see Delta mainline or AIr Baltic flights after the update.  They still see Delta Connection flights.  I'm holding off until I see that Delta is working.

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0