Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Oil Temperature After Engine Start

1 minute ago, Ephedrin said:

Dmitriy,

one note regarding FSUIPC and PMDG: normally everything behaves well. But FSUIPC offers so many things that can be tuned and messed up with, so there can happen the „funniest“ things.

I once had issues with the 737 and the A2A Connie, both set up via FSUIPC. Kyle adviced me to remove the ini. After this everything worked. I don‘t know what has affected the issues but setting up a new ini file solved my problems (was a flaps issue). I don‘t know what your addons do to FSUIPC but it might be a minor thing you would never think of.  

You don‘t even have to delete the files, just move them out of the modules folder.

Marc,

Thanks - I'll be testing FSUIPS theory this week. 

3 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Marc,

Thanks - I'll be testing FSUIPS theory this week. 

As for the FSUIPC-story: make sure you create for every airplane a specific profile.  So that all the assignments (key presses, buttons, switches, axis, ...) are grouped within this profile and will not interfere with other (airplane)-addon's, which is a good source for trouble and errors.

Remember: a profile has only be created for a specific airplane (i use one for B737, B747, GA and Default), you don't have to create one for every livery ...

The FSUIPC-documentation clearly explains how to do that. 

Once you add a new livery to your fleet, just go to FSUIPC, and add them to the respective profile.  

The profile will load automaticaly when you load a specific aircraft.

It has always worked for me (untill now :ampun:)

Hope it helps for you...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Headley said:

As for the FSUIPC-story: make sure you create for every airplane a specific profile.  So that all the assignments (key presses, buttons, switches, axis, ...) are grouped within this profile and will not interfere with other (airplane)-addon's, which is a good source for trouble and errors.

Remember: a profile has only be created for a specific airplane (i use one for B737, B747, GA and Default), you don't have to create one for every livery ...

The FSUIPC-documentation clearly explains how to do that. 

Once you add a new livery to your fleet, just go to FSUIPC, and add them to the respective profile.  

The profile will load automaticaly when you load a specific aircraft.

It has always worked for me (untill now :ampun:)

Hope it helps for you...

William,

I don't use FSUIPC for the controls and I have never done. I use primitive MS joystick with controls set withing P3D menu as the PMDG manual suggests. The only reason I have FSUIPs is various ATC programs and maps I'm using from time to time. Plus infinite battery value set to 1 that is needed for some planes (not PMDG) 

9 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

Dmitriy, This 100% means that something is get corrupted in the way and hence you have this issue

Do the following please

1) Start the sim. On the select scenario screen you should have the default F22. Select a PMDG plane that you know you have the issue and load it on the default airport.

2) Make sure the plane is using the default panel state and everything is correct. Connect external power and engage it. Shut down the engines and save this panel state as TEST for example.

2) Close the sim completly

3) Restart the sim. Again the select scenario screen with the default F22 should be shown. Select the same PMDG plane and go to the airport of your choice.

4) As soon as it load, select and load the TEST panel state.

5) Start APU and start the engines at the stand. What is the result?

Basically you need to find out in which case the problem starts.

Passed this test twice with "old" and "new" FSUIPC. One thing I have noticed, LE oil temperature is rising much slower that one on the RE. Strange.

The battery value is global command and MIGHT have influence on other addons like PMDG... keep this in mind.. 

2 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

The battery value is global command and MIGHT have influence on other addons like PMDG... keep this in mind.. 

Yes, I realized that and deleted all FSUIPC ini and other temporary files, let them be recreated, clicked on "Normal Defaults" and hopefully report back in a couple of days. 

On 1/11/2018 at 8:29 AM, Olympic260 said:

Dmitriy,

Kevin replied first :) I suggest the same disable all the extra addons, I would start with FSUIPC and the dll you changed for starters.

And please make sure the planes are loaded with the default panel state, ie the one with engines running. Check with that panel state if the oil temps are normal.

Here we go again...this time it's 77L, KATL-LFPG. I attach panel state and FMC state right before the engines' start. Would really appreciate if PMDG stuff would look into

8 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

How to attach the file to the post?

Thanks

Dmitriy Toropov

dont  know  about  files  etc   unless  you  copy  whats in the file  and  paste   them 

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Dmitriy, I recommend you open a support ticket and attach the relevant files to that.  This is the only way to refer a problem to PMDG otherwise it is just us users here in this user forum.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Make sure you don’t use (keyboard) control “E” to start your engines. Must start using real world procedures.

just a thort

ICE