Sign in to follow this  
Tibbi

Prepar3D v4 Best Aircraft

39 minutes ago, Tibbi said:

Do the QualityWings BAe 146 work on P3D v4?

Nope, didn't even work correctly in P3Dv3.  They are planning on an updated release for v4, but as always, no timescales.

Ian R Tyldesley

Don't buy the FSL A320, Horrendously priced, poor performance, and sub-par visuals at best. 

7 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Don't buy the FSL A320, Horrendously priced, poor performance, and sub-par visuals at best. 

And to counter that, easily one of my favorite planes at the moment and I spent a month coming to terms with the cost of entry. Yes, it's expensive, but so far I think it's fantastic.

• Upvote 3

- Aaron

1 minute ago, slait said:

And to counter that, easily one of my favorite planes at the moment and I spent a month coming to terms with the cost of entry. Yes, it's expensive, but so far I think it's fantastic.

And even though obviously biased, I strongly agree, having tried most of the Airbus alternatives and all of the Boeings (some of which I joyfully fly on a regular basis). A careful balancing of one's settings in P3Dv4 can result in quite good performance with the FSL A320X. 

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

16 minutes ago, Mitch24 said:

Strongly disagree..

the FSL has some of the best system accuracy and flight modeling I have used in any sim.

plus the engine out and ground handling is far better than anything else I have used. 

The majestic q400 is also excellent in flight modeling and system accuracy and deserves a mention as well

• Upvote 1

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

I disagree as well. It might be pricy but it isn’t THAT much more than some others.  In my opinion if your pc can handle it, go for it.  It flies great and compared to what I have seen out there the visuals are wonderful. You can pick the resolution you want so what some see out there as “visually poor” might be because they are using lower resolutions. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I was going to offer suggestions but I think Chock already offered them all LOL.  That is really a great summary for the OP.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Favourite plane right now is Captain Sim's 757. Have taken it on numerous flights so far and with the great cabin is an added great fun.  Also TFDi's 717.

As noted iFly's 737 is quite fine and comparable to PMDG's but at half the cost. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

1 hour ago, Lenny777 said:

Favourite plane right now is Captain Sim's 757. Have taken it on numerous flights so far and with the great cabin is an added great fun.  Also TFDi's 717.

As noted iFly's 737 is quite fine and comparable to PMDG's but at half the cost. 

75 no's

3 hours ago, tooting said:

The CRJ. 

Pete you're draw humor is funny. :cool:

I am very picky in what I fly, there in my sig. 

Still looking forward to the Madog MD 80 when hopefully that come out later this month all being well. Hope the guy is on the mend. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

No LearJet I wan't a Commercial Airliner like 737, A320... I have the A319 and the 737 so i want a plane likes this.

Do you know when is the Level-D 767 ready for P3D v4

• Upvote 1