Sign in to follow this  
lewblok

flight yoke unresponsive

My Saitek flight yoke is not being detected by FSX.  Checked the calibration  phase in controls and it is working fine, also checked calibration in control panel and everything working fine.  I just need to know where and what I need to do to fly the plane and make it functional.  Thanks for any help!

Lewis Block

When you say not being detected, do you mean that the controls themselves don't do anything when you try to move them in the simulator or FSX isn't recognizing them at all. Your first and last sentence are what's throwing me off here. If it's just the controls not working, check your control settings and make sure you have the axes assigned for elevator and ailerons. If FSX isn't seeing them at all, try unplugging and replugging it in if you haven't already done that. Otherwise I'm all out of ideas.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I mean control panel checking shows all of the proper responses for pitch and roll from yoke and the same for calibration in FSX.  Only trying to fly in FSX pitch and roll does function but all of the buttons work on the yoke.  So in trying to fly the aircraft, pitch and roll does not respond and the rudders function as normal.  After a little brain work, checked the axis controls and for some reason the x and y axis on the yoke had disappeared.  Just reassigned them and viola it works.  Appreciate the replies.

Lewis Block

Edited by lewblok
fixed after replied....