Sign in to follow this  
KrugerCoetzee

Chaseplane Stutters / Lagging when changing views

Good afternoon Chaseplane suppport,

My query concerns a topic that has been discussed previously, however all previous requests seem to be outdated in terms of Chaseplane version, as well as they dont carry exactly the same combination of errors I have been experiencing.

Yes, those pesky stutters and lag when panning or switching between camera views...

I first started experiencing this when I installed PTA and Reshade. Subsequently I removed one by one of those add-ons, however after deactivating PTA as well and restoring the backup files, the problem persisted.

I have prepared a 10second video in which the problem is evident. I am also open to a teamviewer session should this be a course of action for resolution. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3ExHeV1GsMMu_fZLbF-bzqHyguaKeaK/view?usp=sharing

I hope to get some feedback soon ;) Chaseplane is my utmost favorite add-on and I just love it! 

Regards

Kruger

Hi,

This seems to be related to CPU usage. ChasePlane needs some CPU headroom to work properly. Make sure your Affinity Masks are set properly and that Game Mode is disabled if you use Windows 10.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

How many cores does ChasePlane require?  I am trying to set up my AM and addons in PL.

Kevin Humphryes

On 1/27/2018 at 2:18 AM, BamaKevin said:

How many cores does ChasePlane require?  I am trying to set up my AM and addons in PL.

same question from me.,

14ppkc-6.png

As mentioned on our product page... Quad Core, 3.0 GHz processor or faster and at least 4 GB of RAM;

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42