Sign in to follow this  
Romeo_Tango

HEALTHPOINT=1

Since updating to PP3d 4.1, I noticed that the FPS displays "HEALTHPOINTS=1"  along with the frames per second. 

What does this mean? and from screenshots and videos I have seen, I get the impression that not everyone has this.

I am just curious as to what this means and why it's not shown on everyone's systems.

Robin

Hello Robin

Prepar3D Professional Plus has built in weapon training capability.  These Health points that you see show the health of the Veihicle

This is only relevant for Prepar3D Pro Plus,  You can Ignore these for all other versions of Prepar3D 

4 minutes ago, Poppet said:

Hello Robin

Prepar3D Professional Plus has built in weapon training capability.  These Health points that you see show the health of the Veihicle

This is only relevant for Prepar3D Pro Plus,  You can Ignore these for all other versions of Prepar3D 

Thank you.

Robin

I was wondering this just a couple days ago. I knew it didn't have anything to do with my heath 'cus it would be 0. CHF

• Upvote 1

Good question and thanks poppet for your reply.

I did notice just figure was 9999 or something like that the other day and I’ve seen a few other numbers constantly changing.

Thought it was FPS health.

If you would rather not see it displayed you can comment it out in Prepar3D.cfg by inserting a double forward slash at the start of the relevant lines - last time I looked there were 4 instances.

When this appeared in v4.1 my first thought was was one of disappointment as it suggested LM inadvertently were reducing our perception of P3D to the level of a game rather than a fully fledged fight simulator. I know this isn't the case, but the feeling was irresistible nonetheless.

Note: to preserve the embedded character encoding in Prepar3D.cfg best to edit the file in Notepad++ which is free.

Mike

Thanks Cruachan, worked perfect.  I also remed out so the % fuel isn't shown.  Cruachan you should put this in the tips and tricks section.

Jim

CYWG

How to remove HEALTHPOINTs from FPS indicator?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Cruachan said:

If you would rather not see it displayed you can comment it out in Prepar3D.cfg by inserting a double forward slash at the start of the relevant lines - last time I looked there were 4 instances.

Note: to preserve the embedded character encoding in Prepar3D.cfg best to edit the file in Notepad++ which is free.

Mike

So this works in P3Dv4.1? I didn't get that first

Thanks,

I have P3DV4.1 and it works perfect. 

Jim

CYWG

2 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

How to remove HEALTHPOINTs from FPS indicator?

Thanks!

Hi Dirk,

Just bring up the Prepar3d.cfg file in a text editor (I recommend Notepad++ for the reasons given in my first post) and search for 'HealthPoints'. It appears in 4 lines of the file under:

[TextInfo.2]

[TextInfo.3]

[SlewTextInfo.2]

[SlewTextInfo.3]

Should cover all the bases.

Regards,

Mike

Yes, I figured it out, thanks. Took me some time to figure how to change it in SIMstarter though.

Cheers.