Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

O'Hare

8 hours ago, regis9 said:

ORD has changed so much since the FSDT release I'd think it's beyond what you can fix in an AFCAD.

I think I have captured everything in this version except what is not available in the latest satellite imagery.

Shez

• Upvote 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

48 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

Thanks! If you are able to import some of the fsdt terminal models that would be really nice to have.

Let me see what I can do. It was part of the effort to update this airport.

Shez

• Upvote 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Here you go. I have not touched the main terminals. Just put in almost all gates.

13 hours ago, Drumcode said:

If anyone would be kind enough to post a couple of shots from Shez' scenery, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Capture.jpgCapture2.jpgCapture1.jpg

Edited by ShezA
  • Upvote 1

Shez Ansari

4 hours ago, ShezA said:

I think I have captured everything in this version except what is not available in the latest satellite imagery.

Shez

Sorry, what I had meant was I thought it wouldn’t be possible to fix the FSDT version through afcad changes alone...your work is looking excellent!  With PANC having been released for v4 today I’ll be doing some ORD-ANC cargo hauling tonight.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

20 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

It's really sad that @virtuali has pretty much abandoned the product only to continue other airports while leaving their old ones outdated. At least they shouldn't promise if they won't deliver. 

Not true -- see http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16619.0.html where it has been announced for a 2018 release -- a complete rebuild to v4 specs.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

38 minutes ago, pgde said:

Not true -- see http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16619.0.html where it has been announced for a 2018 release -- a complete rebuild to v4 specs.

There are two developers. I saw another announcement somewhere...

Shez Ansari

On 8/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, Mitch24 said:

It's really sad that @virtuali has pretty much abandoned the product only to continue other airports while leaving their old ones outdated. At least they shouldn't promise if they won't deliver. 

If with "continue with other airports", you mean the recent releases of KCLT and KSDF, and the announcements of KPIT and LFSB, they don't have anything to do with KORD, since they have been made by different people.

However, before being able to have these new designers to be productive, we had to train them first. We cannot rely on hobbyists turned developers anymore, the quality requirements nowadays are so much higher, which means taking experienced modelers in the graphic industry, and train them on the flightsim stuff, that's exactly what other major developers are doing too (see a recent interview by Aerosoft's Mathijs Kok), and this was a time investment that took a toll on airport development , but will surely pay off in the future, in order to have a more regular stream of releases.

• Upvote 3

Here is the updated link to the KORD scenery as the previous one expired.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap6BzLcFirPslsRhL0aUpJgleEiIeQ

Shez

• Upvote 1

Shez Ansari

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:00 AM, Boeing or not going said:

The lights do not show up on my p3d am I missing textures? I have dynamic lighting ON in v4

zOBFeH3.jpg

As it is a WIP some of these items are carried over from a previous AFCAD which I used. Will put them in as I continue to work on it.

Shez

Shez Ansari

5 hours ago, ShezA said:

As it is a WIP some of these items are carried over from a previous AFCAD which I used. Will put them in as I continue to work on it.

Shez

Thought I did something, got it, will wait for a new version