Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Grounded today in Eastern Maryland

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I was watching flightradar24 yesterday around 3:30pm EST and saw two planes from Europe go missed approach at Newark after holding for 2 circuits west of the airport.  They ended up going to IAD.  There was another one that was holding from Dublin, but after the first two went missed, that one also followed the other two IAD.   I saw JFK arrivals go right to IAD as JFK was closed.  One was from Dubai and had been in the air for 13 hours.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

29 degrees in Florida. The struggle is real....... I miss the snow somewhat being from the North East. Ok maybe not that bad. Stay safe and warm up there.

5 hours ago, darrenvox said:

Hey Mathew, good to see you back, been flying much

My daughter is about to turn 3 and we have another one on the way so that has taken away all my flying time, also my daughter gets into everything I do anyways so if I setup yokes on the PC she will just take over, so we play truck sim or train sim as she likes those too and easier then dealing with the yokes. I've become a family guy :laugh:

Hope all is well with you Daren

Matthew Kane

47 degrees Celsius (or 118 degrees fahrenheit)  today in Sydney. Hottest day on record. Either your freezing out there or your frigen hot. Depending on where you live

I would take cold over hot any day. Cold you can bundle up and burn things and keep warm. Hot you can take everything off and your still hot

Matthew Kane