Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye71

Chaseplane Not Autostarting With FSX

I recently purchased Chaseplane and am enjoying it immensely, but am having a problem with it autostarting with FSX Acceleration. If I uninstall Chaseplane and reinstall it (using v 0.4.162), I choose the option of having Chaseplane autostart with FSX. It will autolaunch the first time, but after starting FSX a second time I have to start Chaseplane manually. I have checked the information in my exe.xml file and everything is correct for launching Chaseplane at startup. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

Hi,

1. Check if your anti-virus is blocking it.
  2. Try Disabling/Re-Enabling Auto-Launch in the Preferences

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I think I may have solved my problem. First of all, I have CP excluded in both Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. I uninstalled CP and reinstalled it in the default location (C:\Program Files (x86). Before I had it installed on a different drive. Started FSX three times and CP auto launched all three times. Thanks for the help Keven.

• Upvote 1

I also have this issue with CP not auto launching for any sim:-(   (Windows 10 x64)

As I wasn't happy with my anitivirus program (Avast), I've actually uninstalled it completely. This 'SHOULD' have reinitialised Windows Defender, but I see only Windows Defender Firewall is active.  When I click on 'Start Windows Defender Anitvirus' I get an error message:-( "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again"

I also have this issue with CP not auto launching P3Dv4 although it is auto-launching FSX. This is after the last update (v0.4.187 Beta Exp). With the previous update it worked for both sims.

Regards.

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W