Sign in to follow this  
MM

Good news on OZx for P3Dv4

Good news on OZx for P3Dv4 users. (As of November 27, 2017 – old news to some, but new to others.)

Jorge Roldan over at OZx has compiled a new set of OZx libraries for P3Dv4.1. This is a "BETA" but it seems that he's done a pretty good job. He did the work over the years by using ModelConverterX. Some objects just did not compile so they are missing. We lose some aircraft, vehicles, and animals. But much does come through nicely.

The OZx announcement and discussion thread (with a download link) is here:
http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/27004-ozx-p3d-libraries-open-beta-updated-27112017/&

At first glance, it seems that most of the freeware OZx airport sceneries are back in play for V4.1. Hooray.

Hope this helps those using P3Dv4. Thanks to Jorge Roldan!
Mike

• Upvote 3

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Cool! Thanks for the head's up. Lots of cool airports for PNW.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

That's really good news! I had the airports working in P3D3 but was hesitant to plug them into P3D4. I'll definitely give them a try.

Kind regards, Michael

Prepar3d Professional v4, AeroflyFS2, XP11; Beta tester of SimStarter, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl; AeroflyFS2 Freeware Scenery List

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus Z170 / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 /  XTOP/Saitek hardware panel /ACER AH101 Headset / Win 10/64

Interesting that a few of the posters over there seem pretty confident that a FTX AU V2 will happen.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, GTX980Ti, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

On 1/5/2018 at 4:27 PM, gboz said:

Interesting that a few of the posters over there seem pretty confident that a FTX AU V2 will happen.

gb.

On the Orbx forums - one of their main Developers Holger did state that AU v2 is happening (no idea what state and eta it is in)

FSBetaTesters2.png

So many addons; So little time to play with them all.

8 hours ago, Skywolf said:

On the Orbx forums - one of their main Developers Holger did state that AU v2 is happening (no idea what state and eta it is in)

Great, good to know. AU must be getting on to ten years old now.

gb.

• Upvote 1

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, GTX980Ti, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.