Sign in to follow this  
xender

What can cause this issue with the particles effect and with the strobe/nav lights?

9 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

I'm trying to insert a picture.

Upload them to https://imgur.com/upload and post the link of the images here.

S.

6 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

Here are the photos on the file sharing service, but there is aggressive advertising. I do not know another file sharing. 

Before I reach a posible conclusion can you post open your device manager, find your video card and post pictures of the driver information?

S.

31 minutes ago, simbol said:

Before I reach a posible conclusion can you post open your device manager, find your video card and post pictures of the driver information?

S.

I live in Ukraine. I have a Russian-speaking Windows. All information about the driver in Russian. Picture about the driver in Russian. Do you read in Russian? Here is what I was able to translate into English: purveyor driver Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
driver version 23.20.15002.11 
development date   06.12.2017
digital signature Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher 

You spend a lot of time for me. If this is difficult for you, you can stop the dialogue with me. I'm grateful to you for trying to help me. 

7 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

I live in Ukraine. I have a Russian-speaking Windows. All information about the driver in Russian. Picture about the driver in Russian. Do you read in Russian? Here is what I was able to translate into English: purveyor driver Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
driver version 23.20.15002.11 
development date   06.12.2017
digital signature Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher 

You spend a lot of time for me. If this is difficult for you, you can stop the dialogue with me. I'm grateful to you for trying to help me. 

I know you speak Russian, post the picture anyway I want to check something.

I don't give up easily when I am trying to help someone, don't worry.

Simbol 

Just now, simbol said:

Simbol 

Ok. Thank you very much. 

43 minutes ago, simbol said:

Simbol 

I do not know if these links will work. If they do not work, there's nothing I can do.

pyqdsRk.png 

1pq5gr8.png

Vtfg4yv.png

guvk3BC.png

4 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

I do not know if these links will work. If they do not work, there's nothing I can do.

Ok, unistall AMD Software:

2 hours ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

Here are the photos on the file sharing service, but there is aggressive advertising. I do not know another file sharing. 

b007455db5214c34a14606a24202bfc2.png

Reboot and try the lights again.

I am about to drive back home, talk later.

Regards,
Simbol

13 hours ago, simbol said:

Ok, unistall AMD Software:

Reboot and try the lights again.

I am about to drive back home, talk later.

Regards,
Simbol

I  unistall AMD Software. Prepar3Dv3 does not work for A2A and default Bonanza. Here's the result:

fLfRDnB.png

6VXEpZQ.png

Itdr4ZL.png

BmiWD9I.png

The result is the same with the default Bonanza

Simbol, thanks for very good link: https://imgur.com/upload 

P.S. Just Windows automatically updated the driver and the screen became normal. After a while I will do a test flight.

Hello, Symbol. I did a test flight. Everything is OK! There is no distortion of light. I do not know what happened. Maybe the driver is automatically installed the right one. I'm worried that the breaking will not come back. This happened recently. Thank you for your help very, very much! 

regards

Aleksandr.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Alexandr Zlotsky said:

Hello, Symbol. I did a test flight. Everything is OK! There is no distortion of light. I do not know what happened. Maybe the driver is automatically installed the right one. I'm worried that the breaking will not come back. This happened recently. Thank you for your help very, very much! 

regards

Aleksandr.

I told you it was the AMD software, what happened is that after removed it from the system your PC reverted to Windows Drivers only.

I am glad we managed to sort it, enjoy your flights.

Regards 

Simbol 

5 minutes ago, FabioG_73 said:

Hi Guys,

see https://community.amd.com/message/2837792?tstart=0#2837792

Apparently the AMD software may not the be issue, vice versa I do confirm that the driver version matters. If you have got a r290, definitely stick to 17.11.1

I spent several frustrating hours debugging this issue, hope this helps somebody else.

Ciao

I gave remote support to 2 people with this issue, the first time it took me 4 hours of remote support to find the cause but in both occasions the culprit was the new version of Crimson software.

We resolved it in both cases by removing Crimson and leaving the new native drivers installed by Windows 10.

A couple of days ago another user came to my private forums with the same problem and he also had to uninstall the software from AMD and use only the drivers from W10.

I can see clearly a pattern here so it seems the performance algorithms from AMD software is incompatible with P3D, so I highly recommend to remove it if you are experiencing the problem described above.

Best Regards 

Simbol