Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

What the Heck! Nvidia 3D Vision Support in P3D 4.1?

@phoenixfire,

let’s be specific. Exactly which version of Nvidia drivers do you have and I assume Windows 10 ( which build ). Did you load ALL of the driver options including 3d support? Which version of P3Dv4 are you running? - I think you said 4.1 Are your 3d glasses using a usb connection and what version. What Nvidia  settings did you enable with the config app, etc... does it work with any size windows? Is there a test program for your glasses than P3D? Which video card do you have?

thanks

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

I'm very tempted. Where do you get 3D glasses from?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Does NVidia 3D Vision work with non NVidia 3D TVs and glasses? (I have a Pani 3D capable TV  that came with 2 pair of with LCD shutter type wireless glasses - can i use it?)

7700K@4.8 GHz - MSI Z270-A Pro - 2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3000 MHz - ZOTAC GTX 1080 TI @1683 MHz - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Saitek X-55 'Rhino', ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W10 Home 64 - P3D v4 - XP11

You can check if it does. I think it only works with the Nvidia glasses. But if your TV supports 120hz it should support 3D vision if you have the Nvidia glasses. They cost a bomb though. 

Shanan

ASUS Z170 PRO, I7 6700K @ 4.85ghz (HT ON), ZOTAC AMP EXTREME 1080TI GTX (OC), 16 GB DDR4 G.SKILL TRIDENTZ RGB @ 3230MHZ CL 16-17-17-33 (OC)

4X SSDS : WIN 10 (NVME 960 EVO) + P3D + OTHER GAMES, 2X WD BLACKS RAID 0 + 1 SEAGATE BARRACUDA, CORSAIR AX860i PSU, CORSAIR 760T CASE (BLACK),

27 INCH IPS PREDATOR GSYNC 165HZ 1440p + 24 INCH IPS DELL 1080p, THRUSTMASTER HOTAS FCS THROTTLE + FCS16000M

CORSAIR K95 RGB + CORSAIR M65 RGB + CORSAIR MM800 POLARIS RGB, CORSAIR H115i v2, CREATIVE GIGAWORKS 7.1 + ASUS D2X XONAR

still struggling to make it work. I also have 3d vision glasses, p3D V4.1 but no 3D ;(

can you please share the resolution you are working with? Did you put vsync on?

i know that the 3D vision using P3D V1xx was fantastic in term of immersion. I just want it back with v4.1 !!

ps: i tried aerofly FS2 in VR ...it is really amazing and far better than P3D V4 in VR

JC