Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

KA350

We will be discussing this on our website and FB page soon but I can tell you this... we have been testing what we have so far with some (very helpful) real world pilots.  We did miss some stuff (sad) but we also got a lot right.  So work continues...  this plane will have stuff that no one else has. 

That's about it for now.

• Upvote 2

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Fair enough. Thanks for an honest  appraisal....it is very much appreciated. I'm  one of your early purchasers. Also a now retired  rw  pilot who flew various KA for quite a few years and really enjoyed them. Keep at it. I'm  quite looking forward to it. Dave

39 minutes ago, Milviz said:

We will be discussing this on our website and FB page soon but I can tell you this... we have been testing what we have so far with some (very helpful) real world pilots.  We did miss some stuff (sad) but we also got a lot right.  So work continues...  this plane will have stuff that no one else has. 

That's about it for now.

Hi Folks,

I'm more interested in the KA without the Proline 21 that you posted images of - the VC looked absolutely gorgeous - would you be able to share a little more information on that one ? Is it going to be included - is it a stand alone model - addon pack - DOA ? 

Thanks...

MILVIZ-Beech350.jpg

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Initially, this was going to be released first.  However, things change... and the reason we've held back on this one is that we no longer have the UNS1 for this... So.. we will be putting the FMS3000 in ...  Now, I am aware that this isn't realistic.  But... it will at least have a FMS.

For those who bought in on the alpha, this will be a freebie.  For those who didn't... it will be a different product.  We will, likely, offer a twofer...

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Did I respond in an unreasonable manner?  Did I miss something?

Please see this for a better update...

On 1/6/2018 at 9:48 AM, Milviz said:

Did I respond in an unreasonable manner?  Did I miss something?

Negative. The comment was addressed to David P. Please see above.

Milviz: I'm a long term customer and on the whole pretty happy with what you guys create. As an early purchaser and a former rw king air pilot I am really looking forward to this aircraft.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:10 AM, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I'm more interested in the KA without the Proline 21 that you posted images of - the VC looked absolutely gorgeous - would you be able to share a little more information on that one ? Is it going to be included - is it a stand alone model - addon pack - DOA ? 

Thanks...

MILVIZ-Beech350.jpg

Regards,

Scott

Woh.  That's nice.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

HI all... If you are a pre-order Kingair 350i customer, we just sent you an email with a brand new, wait for it,....   ...  Alpha Build.  Yup.  It's in your hands.

There are still a lot of things to do but, for now, it's pretty stable and it mostly works without CTD's and with lots of cool stuff in.

Thanks

If you didn't get an email and you are a preorder customer... contact the person in my sig.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I will send an email as well, but, the link in my email leads to the file - B350i for FSX (Original) .

Also says link is in 350i Support Forum, I have never seen/ had access to that forum . . .

Joe

Joe Lorenc

You have to ask for access...

4 hours ago, Joe L said:

I will send an email as well, but, the link in my email leads to the file - B350i for FSX (Original) .

Also says link is in 350i Support Forum, I have never seen/ had access to that forum . . .

Joe

the file says "B350i for FSX", but it is the installer for P3Dv4. It worked like a charm for me, and everything installed as it should. The plane works great for me. Absolutely stunning work.