Sign in to follow this  
midi48

Hi. I have changed my e mail address and when i go to log into PMDG web site it asking me to re set my password, but it sends the link to my old e mail address and i cant access that as its been discontinued.

I cant contact PMDG via a ticket as i cant log in. And i cant find anyway to contact PMDG other than a ticket.

Can any one help please?

thanks in advance

Carl

55 minutes ago, midi48 said:

Hi. I have changed my e mail address and when i go to log into PMDG web site it asking me to re set my password, but it sends the link to my old e mail address and i cant access that as its been discontinued.

I cant contact PMDG via a ticket as i cant log in. And i cant find anyway to contact PMDG other than a ticket.

Can any one help please?

thanks in advance

Carl

Did  your  save  your  settings  after  you  had  changed  your  email address,  sure  that Kyle  wil come  along  and  see  this,  you need  to sign  your  full name  to each of  your  post as  per  the pmdg  forum rules   or  risk  that your  post being  deleted

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Had that problem myself changing ISP`s in the UK changing emails ect lost sign in`s I must have loads of old  account`s now that`s why I use a none ISP email now, my old PMDG account from FS9 queen days even I can`t remember my email form then been away from flight sim for 4years, so I just created a new account no problem, you try that then ask them to link it to your old account. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Carl,

There is no need to create multiple accounts- as this simply clutters things and makes for busy-work for the support team in order to de-clutter your licenses. 

The support system is unrelated to the shopping cart.  We chose this approach specifically for instances such as yours.  Simply go to the support page, create an account using your new email address, create a ticket identifying yourself and your account information- and we can reconnect you to your existing account from there.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com