Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Slade

SXAD KAMA Rick Husband Amarillo Airport

Shaun, the airport is awesome.  I live in Amarillo and love your work.  One question I have is my control+j will not move the jetway while parked at gate 10.  It was working before Kama download.  Again good job and thanks.

lewblok

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, Shaun Slade said:

Hi, glad you like it!

Shaun,

A slight change of subject, but since you are doing Texas scenery, any chance of getting KSAT, KDAL or maybe KMSY over in LA?

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

On 1/15/2018 at 7:23 PM, Bluestar said:

Shaun,

A slight change of subject, but since you are doing Texas scenery, any chance of getting KSAT, KDAL or maybe KMSY over in LA?

blaustern

KSMY... Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is having a new terminal soon, the others are potentials.

But, I'm working on one ATM which I will announce soon! After that, I will have to see, these others are on my shortlist btw.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Kind regards,

Shaun.

I bought the airport and think it is a good representation of KAMA and the surrounding area.  

Nice job Shaun. :smile:

blaustern 

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2018 at 3:17 AM, Bluestar said:

I bought the airport and think it is a good representation of KAMA and the surrounding area.  

Nice job Shaun. :smile:

blaustern 

Thanks very much!

We will be sending updated installer to the vendors tomorrow.

The v1.01 change log:

• Color corrected photoscenery to green
  • Changed surrounding landclasses 
  • Corrected runway markings
  • Gate Numbers Corrected 
  • Additional Gate/parking spot 8 Added.
  • Runway Dirt Textures improved
  • Runway Lights Improved

IMHO it looks a lot better greener!

27747830_994991010653924_462794099160049

1 hour ago, Shaun Slade said:

IMHO it looks a lot better greener!

I grew up in west Texas and there's not a lot of green especially up on the caprock. :smile:

blaustern

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bluestar said:

I grew up in west Texas and there's not a lot of green especially up on the caprock. :smile:

blaustern

Yes,the aerial imagery wasn't green at all. But a lot of people who use FTX Global want the PS to blend into the green landclass they have.

If anyone wants the brown looking photoscenery version, I will make that available on my website.

Hi Folks,

Nice looking airport - yeah - honestly - with ORBX having the overwhelming market share in global textures - I think we're stuck with blending to whatever they used... I haven't flown in west Texas lately - LOL - possibly since FS9 - it's hard to believe they got it so wrong...

Shawn - I've followed your projects over the years - and each one sees improvement over the last - nice work - do that to Norfolk and I'd be all over it...

:tongue:

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Shaun,

I'm about to update to v1.1 and just wondering how to properly uninstall V1.0. Is it just a matter of deleting the KAMA folder in the SXAD folder in P3D V4? Couldn't find an uninstaller anywhere.

Great airport by the way!

Cheers,

Murray

• Upvote 1

Murray Dreyer

15 hours ago, mdreyer said:

Hi Shaun,

I'm about to update to v1.1 and just wondering how to properly uninstall V1.0. Is it just a matter of deleting the KAMA folder in the SXAD folder in P3D V4? Couldn't find an uninstaller anywhere.

Great airport by the way!

Cheers,

Murray

Sorry I should have put a readme with it.

You can just run the new installer, it'll overwrite the old files with the new ones!

Thanks!

• Upvote 1