Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Slade

SXAD KAMA Rick Husband Amarillo Airport

On 1/16/2018 at 2:53 PM, Shaun Slade said:

KSMY... Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is having a new terminal soon, the others are potentials.

But, I'm working on one ATM which I will announce soon! After that, I will have to see, these others are on my shortlist btw.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Kind regards,

Shaun.

Hi: How about KTUS?

• Upvote 1

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Blk Ed MB; Intel I7-4790K CPU (@4.5 Ghz); 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; 2 Samsung 1Tb SSDs;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; P3D v4.5 HF2

Cheers Shaun - installed no probs.

• Upvote 1

Murray Dreyer - i7 8700k @ 4.6gHz, GTX 1070TI, Windows 10, 16GB DDR4 RAM.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, lewblok said:

Shaun, the airport is awesome.  I live in Amarillo and love your work.  One question I have is my control+j will not move the jetway while parked at gate 10.  It was working before Kama download.  Again good job and thanks.

lewblok

Shaun, how would I get the update to correct the runway numbers, 22 on runway 4 and no runway markings on 22

I have all SXAD airports except Exeter, Lydd and Block Island.

My two most recent purchases were KAMA and Aeroflex-Andover. I bought KAMA from the US store of PC Aviator and the other one from Simmarket and tried to install them on the same day.

I have never had a problem with installing SXAD scenery but whilst Aeroflex installed without a hitch, my AV, Avast, kept telling me KAMA had Win 32:L Malware-gen and kept deleting oitfrom the download before I could install it.

Although I have occasionally experienced this type of problem when installing an aircraft, I have not experienced it with an airport. It seemed to me that if it is an essential component of KAMA which is causing this, why has there not been the same component in my other SXAD products to also cause a problem?

Has anyone else experienced this with KAMA and is it a false positive?

Gary

I have not had any problems installing SXAD airports. I have KAMA, KBHM and KBNA.

Using Win10-64 and P3Dv4.

Beta Tester XM-26 Tow

On 2/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, lewblok said:

Shaun, how would I get the update to correct the runway numbers, 22 on runway 4 and no runway markings on 22

I'm really sorry for not replying sooner! Support is best sent to SXAD at Outlook.com

Could you post a screen shot of what you mean? I can't see any issues with the markings.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:12 AM, Gartro said:

I have all SXAD airports except Exeter, Lydd and Block Island.

My two most recent purchases were KAMA and Aeroflex-Andover. I bought KAMA from the US store of PC Aviator and the other one from Simmarket and tried to install them on the same day.

I have never had a problem with installing SXAD scenery but whilst Aeroflex installed without a hitch, my AV, Avast, kept telling me KAMA had Win 32:L Malware-gen and kept deleting oitfrom the download before I could install it.

Although I have occasionally experienced this type of problem when installing an aircraft, I have not experienced it with an airport. It seemed to me that if it is an essential component of KAMA which is causing this, why has there not been the same component in my other SXAD products to also cause a problem?

Has anyone else experienced this with KAMA and is it a false positive?

Gary

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply!

Have you managed to resolve this? AFAIK there is nothing different in KAMA than in my other Airports. Scanning with Kapersky gives a clear result for me.

Kind regards,

Shaun

Shaun

I am assuming that the problem remains with KAMA.

After my post, I had a couple of more tries with the same outcome and then put the download to one side and have not revisited it in the past two months, especially as I have not experienced a similar problem with installing about ten other airports which I have purchased in that intervening period.

Gary

15 hours ago, Gartro said:

Shaun

I am assuming that the problem remains with KAMA.

After my post, I had a couple of more tries with the same outcome and then put the download to one side and have not revisited it in the past two months, especially as I have not experienced a similar problem with installing about ten other airports which I have purchased in that intervening period.

Gary

Hi,

I'm sorry this is the case. If I get a false positive from kapersky or windows, usually can override it. Perhaps you protection's updated definitions might have fixed this flag also.

Kind regards,

Shaun.

Posted (edited)

Shaun:  Where and how do I get the update to V1.1?  I went to sxad @outlook.com, but saw nothing about the update.  Thanks!

Lewis Block

Edited by lewblok

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. v1.01 was sent to distributors. If you download the airport and run the installer again, it should update it.

Kind regards.

Shaun.