Sign in to follow this  
kneighbour

Cleared ILS when no ILS available

One of my local airports (YBCG) that I fly to has no ILS. P2A works out a flight plan using RNAV to runway 32. No problems - all correct. When I near the approach, P2A will direct me saying that I am cleared for the ILS to runway 32. There is no ILS. I checked the Freq page in P2A and no ILS frequency is listed. I also checked the airport Info - no ILS listed. It is not listed in the XP Map screen either. I check with LittleNavMap (using the same Navigraph data) - no ILS.

This has happened a couple of times, so it is not a one of.

I fly here a lot - and I know that there is no ILS.

I7-6700k 32 gig RAM, NVIDIA GTX-980 TI 6G RAM, GTX-460, Saitek X55 throttle, Combat rudder pedals, CH Eclipse yoke,TrackIR 5, 5 monitors (main is 40" 4k), Corsair K95 RGB k/b, Win 7 x64. X-Plane XP 11.1+