Sign in to follow this  
Sendy Gunawan

Please help, glitch on end runway

What add-ons are installed?

Has it always looked like that or is the "bald spot" new?

I had something similar and it turned out to be a setting with UTX.

• Upvote 1

Hi Sendy,

From the screen cap it looks like FSX:SE default with minimal scenery slider settings, are you running PreviewDX10 mode, what scenery slider settings are you using.  We need more info about your addons if any, particularly if you have another version of (WIII) installed, the concrete poly in your screenshot should not be there, along with 2 other areas in your picture showing concrete pads building underlays (example: in 3rd picture)

It would also be helpful to know your system specs.

Here is how it looks for me, note: I have Orbx FTXGlobalBase textures and my (WIII) airfield is default

Rwy 07L same location as your picture.

26a5248cb8b3cfc72e7f25b97b0a97e8.jpg

556ac448c9572bd91f2a141ed8036a43.jpg

0aca1abc346799dd76ad003d79b54da0.jpg

Edited by Jethro
Added 1 picture and a little text
  • Upvote 1

@Zatoichi: i used rex texture, and download freeware airport scenery from freewarescenery.com. At first i used default fsx scenery, there's no problem. After that i used freeware scenery and the problem appear. I tried to delete that freeware and used default fsx scenery again but the problem still appear. I think the problem are in my computer specs, i still use old computer specs. So i will buy a new computer and re-install the fsx. Thank you zatoichi for you concern.

@Jethro i used minimal scenery slider because i think my computer specs is not available for high resolution. I had try to use dx10 preview and the texture repaired a little bit and cause flickering. https://www.dropbox.com/s/bublo22da9xgxz3/IMG_20180109_193348.jpg

About add-ons i used rex texture direct and download some freeware airport scenery from freewarescenery.com

i think the problem is at my computer specs. I still use nvidia gforce 9900 and pentium core 2 duo. Maybe the solution is i should buy a new computer and re-install the fsx. ^^

Woahh someday i will buy orbx FTX globalbase. Its quite expensive add-ons.

Thank you very much jethro. And i'm sorry to make you busy to solve my problem.