Direct download: Windows - macOS - Linux (64 bit)

Please reload the scenery database to fix problems with incomplete airways.

Changes from Release 1.8.4 to 1.8.5

• Fixed errors when compiling the X-Plane CIFP files that appear since AIRAC 1801.
  • Updated included Navigraph database correcting airways.
  • Fixes for missing airway segments in scenery library compiler for all formats (FSX, P3D, X-Plane and DFD).
  • Upvote 5

Hi Alex, thank you for your Little Navmap. It's a terrific program I use every day in every fly.
I have a problem with the latest version 1.8.3. and 1.8.5. OpenTopoMap does not work. I love this.
And this version can not be updated from your site. Error message: "Error while checking for updates at https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap-version". Error creating SSL context ().
I'm flying with Prepar3D v4.1 on iMAC 2010 with i7 3 GHz, 32 GB RAM 1TB SSD and HD 5750 VGA with 1GB of RAM. OS Windows 10 with the latest update.  Where could be the problem?

Thanks for your help

Greetings to Karoly from Slovak Republic

• Upvote 1

Hi Karoly,

did you install some OpenSSL software which leaves some DLLs in the windows directory or other places like this one here?

Check the log file for a line similar to:

[2018-01-17 21:52:41.925 default INFO ] : SSL supported true build library "OpenSSL 1.0.2k-fips  26 Jan 2017" library "OpenSSL 1.0.2g  1 Mar 2016"

and post it here.

Also make sure that you did not merge installation directories when updating. If in doubt delete the old Little Navmap directory and create a new one. The settings are saved elsewhere, so it is safe to delete this dir.

Alex

Hi Alex, thank you for help. I only have Flash Player installed from Macromedia who uses openssl. I deleted all of the Little Navmap (old folders) and also the Preparat 3Dv4 database. After the new install Little Navmap, it's all right. OpenTopoMaps I work again.
Thank you very much for good advice.
Sincerely
Karoly