Sign in to follow this  
HRflexvirtual

Flex Virtual Airlines - Open Positions

Flex Virtual Airlines are looking at filling the following positions as soon as possible. 

Are you wanting to start your virtual Airline Carer? Are you looking for a new role? Are you looking for something different? 

Well here at Flex we need you. If you might be interested in any of these roles please email us. 

Chief Operations Director, Experience essential

Chief Flight Instructor, Experience essential                                        

PR, Social Media and Comms Director (Flight simulation knowledge an advantage)

Schedule Officer

Events Officer 

Training Officer 

Please send an email to hr@flexvirtualairlines.com if you are interested,

www.flexvirtualairlines.com

Some of our routes include EGKK to KLAX, WSSS, LOWW, EGJB, 

LOWW to RAJJ, KMCO, KJFK

Our Fleet consists of the Dash 8 Q 400, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, 777-200/300 and also the A320. 

Airline Carer !!!

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Top marks go to Freo for finding the spelling mistake.

We are also pleased to announced that the Chief Operations Director position has been filled. 

Yet another VA with no visible fleet information. Why do so many VAs decide to keep this a secret? 

Hi Holdit, 

We have added the fleet to the message above. "Our Fleet consists of the Dash 8 Q 400, Boeing 737-800, 747-400, 777-200/300 and also the A320."

A lot of work is and has been take to make this site. By all means request to join see if you like it and if not fine (please note the site is still under some minor work i.e. map, smartCARS.) 

The Schedule has been loaded along with the aircraft.  

We also have a facebook page flexvirtualairlines.com and a twitter @flex_virtual page where you can see our new livery. 

That's a step in the right direction, and I'm not picking on flex virtual in particular. I'm not looking for a VA myself at the moment. The one I thought best fitted to my needs folded a while ago and I've never found its match since. Every so often, though, I do check out one or two and a lack of fleet information is surprisingly common, and I just don't get it. It's the first thing I look for, and I'm not going to go through a registration/application process just to find out. This is information that helps pilots decide whether or not to sign up, surely, not information that can only be viewed after signing up, in which case the pilot might well decide the the fleet doesn't suit him and all the VA gets is a pilot who logs 0 hours.

Real-world airlines are up front about what prospective pilots will be flying. I don't see why so many VAs aren't.

• Upvote 1

On the other hand you can, as it is your computer, your time, your electricity and you are paying your salary fly with one like WorldWideVirtual where you decide what you fly, when and where.

Harry Woodrow