Sign in to follow this  
Gabe777

Does any official support actually Exist ?

On page...good box saying join up....and when you do it has a field Invitation code....instructions where?

Oh yes the instructions are on post 20 on the site.  

Sending to facebook gets a message all support done through forum and send an email to .....   why did it take this long to get that information?

On getting the code and joining (good and quick reply)

Posted problem 3 days ago, one user reply...not applicable...;no official

Yes a good product but this part lacks and I insist I have an absolute right to my opinion and do not like being told I am  lying

Harry Woodrow

3 hours ago, harrry said:

On page...good box saying join up....and when you do it has a field Invitation code....instructions where?

Sending to facebook gets a message all support done through forum and send an email to .....   why did it take this long to get that information?

Yes a good product but this part lacks and I insist I have an absolute right to my opinion and do not like being told I am  lying

did  you actually   go  to this  page  as  i had  linked  you  earlier  in this  post  you  need  to fill out  your  details   than  email   support   than  they will send  you  the  invitation   code

http://majesticsoftware.com/forums/discussion/1456/accessing-the-majestic-software-forums/p1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

6 hours ago, harrry said:

You are correct you were advised that all support is handled via the forum via the Facebook messenger, and you were given the necessary information to provide in order to acquire an invitation code, which you since then received.  The forum is monitored daily and depending on the issue some are answered quickly whereas some are delayed depending on who is better able to respond to the issue.  Most questions are handled on the forum by other users who have experienced the same issue, or they will point users to topics that have been previously discussed via the search feature.

The topic that you posted did not necessarily require MJC support as it was answered by one of the helpful users of the forum.  I also tested this airport and have not had issues setting the altimeter, I too like most are using the US System (feet, inches) within the simulator platform, as it has been discussed via several threads on the forum of this problem relating to the Q400.

Keep us posted via the MJC forum regarding this problem

• Upvote 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Thank you

I will continue posting in your forum as it is not a location issue but a pressure issue for all airports with a pressure greater than 30 in as this is the max range of the adjustment knob, which did not show up before the latest p3d4 update.

Harry Woodrow