Sign in to follow this  
Tokitaumelie

SkyForce Issues?

J and All

Coming on from thread,:

Steps taken:

1. Start SkyForce, select a theme, install (REX WX Engine Running, I also have tried with ASP4, that works ok as well)
  2. Start P3Dv4, thats it!

2018-1-9_10-28-13-885.jpg

2018-1-9_10-28-27-375.jpg

2018-1-9_10-25-19-465.jpg

2018-1-9_10-21-45-443.jpg

2018-1-9_10-22-35-69.jpg

2018-1-9_10-23-42-851.jpg

2018-1-9_10-26-35-810.jpg

2018-1-9_10-25-58-151.jpg

One with ASP4:

2018-1-6_15-12-13-232.jpg

Looks great but our problem is the cirrus and cumulus cloud textures are not being installed by SF3. Hence there is no sense in starting P3D if the textures are not in the root/texture folder to load. 

Eric 

8 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Looks great but our problem is the cirrus and cumulus cloud textures are not being installed by SF3. Hence there is no sense in starting P3D if the textures are not in the root/texture folder to load. 

Hi Eric

Tried resetting SF to default, random theme, install and start P3D? Once the scenario has loaded then load the REX Weather Engine just to see if there are any changes.

The best part of this add on is the thunderstorm clouds like the ones in the last pic.

The fact thst they sync really well with AS4 and then show on the radar is amazing. The other sky pics don't like that enticing but I will definitely be following it due to the thunderstorm modeling.

Do they look this good with towering cumulous formations? Or is it just one texture sprite.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

45 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

The best part of this add on is the thunderstorm clouds like the ones in the last pic.

The fact thst they sync really well with AS4 and then show on the radar is amazing. The other sky pics don't like that enticing but I will definitely be following it due to the thunderstorm modeling.

Do they look this good with towering cumulous formations? Or is it just one texture sprite.

Hi ahsmatt7

Trust all is well.

Yes they do@TCU's. CB's also look awesome either embedded and alone/or along lines.

Here in the tropics having them depicted up to heights well above normal cruise altitudes for the PMDG-birds. Having a fun-time chasing weather to see their depiction. Also hoping that there is closer integration between REX and HiFi but given they are competitors, one can only hope :-)

Need to upgrade my video-card though as that's probably why I'm not able to render in optimum quality.

Hope this answers your query and have a great day

Kind regards