Sign in to follow this  
BillStewart

make tts voices sound more life like (radio quality)

Hi, thinking of getting this for P3d.  The thing holding me back is the TTS voice that I see in the youtube videos.  I see threads where people have been able to make them sound more realistic by making them sound more static/radio like.  Are there any videos that show this mod?  I can't seem to find any, but really would like to hear some to see if it makes a big difference.

Thanks

Bill

There is a topic already that describes something that you may be interested in using.

Topic: Another method to downgrade TTS voices to radio quality with low cpu load.  

For VST pluggin, use Lo-Fizer  instead of  Izotope Vinyl VST filter, and Savihost for VST host . Easy and very realistic .

Hi.  Yes, I'm aware of the methods to change it, but was looking for audio or video examples of pilot2atc in action with those mods

Thanks

bill