Sign in to follow this  
Flyinggok

[Resolved] Vatsim - UTLive and no or only sometimes Strobe Lights

Hey,

first of all, I found your light addon and its awsome! Thanks!
Unfortunately I am having troubles with the strobe lights on Vatsim, using UTLive.

For any reason the Strobe Lights are not working correctly. Sometimes I saw them and sometimes I did not.

Is there any known issue or solution for that?
Position and Beacon lights are visible (but in the distance, really small).

Thanks

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

1 hour ago, Flyinggok said:

Unfortunately I am having troubles with the strobe lights on Vatsim, using UTLive.

For any reason the Strobe Lights are not working correctly. Sometimes I saw them and sometimes I did not.

Hello there,

First many thanks for your compliment, I am glad you like my add-on.

Regarding the strobe lights when you are flying online these are controlled by the Vatsim server via Vpilot and it will depend on the following conditions:

A) You have a matching model.

B) The online user pilot must turn on the strobe lights.

Unlike when you fly offline were the ESP engine will always enable the strobes upon any aircraft entering the runway, some online pilots forget to enable the strobes, this can happens when the workload is quite high due to traffic controller changes, etc.

The Profesional Edition of this add-on will include an option to override Vpilot lighting behaviour, this will allow you to correct missing strobe lights when online users forget to enable them among other Vpilot lighting behaviours.

Best Regards,
Simbol

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Profesional Edition of this add-on will include an option to override Vpilot lighting behaviour, this will allow you to correct missing strobe lights when online users forget to enable them among other Vpilot lighting behaviours.

Best Regards,
Simbol

You have 1 buyer 100% :D

Do you have a timefrime when it will be available? :) 

Looking really forward to that tool.

Ty

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

11 hours ago, Flyinggok said:

You have 1 buyer 100% :D

Do you have a timefrime when it will be available? :) 

Looking really forward to that tool.

Ty

Many thanks for your support.

To answer your question: Soon if you sign up for my newsletters via my website you can get regular information and news about my products.

Best Regards,

Simbol 

• Upvote 1