Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

Aerosoft Anchorage PANC for P3Dv4 released

14 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

It plays very well with Orbx SAC region. It has a scenery configure tool that will set it for SAC. I got great performance with the PMDG 737-800WL, ASN, ASCA and Orbx SAC. I highly recommend it.

Greg

Thanks for the info downloading now.

53 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

It plays very well with Orbx SAC region. It has a scenery configure tool that will set it for SAC. I got great performance with the PMDG 737-800WL, ASN, ASCA and Orbx SAC. I highly recommend it.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Perfect - I’ll give it a try when I get home this weekend...

While I know the freight dogs are happy - I’m thinking more of RAVN in a fast turbo prop... C’mon JS41 - that will be my stand in - I think they already have a suitable paint... ORBX announced (3) more AK additions in their 2018 forecast - seems the area is shaping up nicely...

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Did they update the terminal or building models/textures at all?? I loved this airport back in like 2011 with FSX, but it's not really good in terms of today's modern P3DV4 standards....

• Upvote 1

Long time I have waited for this.

I hope it will be easier to fill up Lake Hood seaplane base with ai traffic. I did this myself with the former version, but this was very cumbersome because a complete re-design of Lake Hood spb afcad file was necessary. SimWings did not spend too much time to make Lake Hood usable for ai traffic in the former version. I hope the current one will be better in this concern, but I have my doubts.

Anyway, I am happy that we now have back Anchorage for P3Dv4.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Greg,

Perfect - I’ll give it a try when I get home this weekend...

While I know the freight dogs are happy - I’m thinking more of RAVN in a fast turbo prop... C’mon JS41 - that will be my stand in - I think they already have a suitable paint... ORBX announced (3) more AK additions in their 2018 forecast - seems the area is shaping up nicely...

Regards,

Scott

Great!

I have my max textures set to 1024. That works with my GTX 960. I can see a a 1080 in my future, not sure if my wife does yet though.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

Did they update the terminal or building models/textures at all?? I loved this airport back in like 2011 with FSX, but it's not really good in terms of today's modern P3DV4 standards....

I think they look a little better but it may just be P3DV4.1.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I have no idea how P3D works but how does scenery like this affect performance?
I'm slowly getting myself comfortable with the idea of switching but wonder if it's similar to FSX in this regard.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

They posted a fix for the taxiway signs on the Aerosoft forums.

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Didn't see any screen shots over at Aerosoft of this airport.

Did I miss something?

Mark

Just took off for my inaugural cargo flight out of PANC...great to have this airport back in p3dv4!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, Wise87 said:

They posted a fix for the taxiway signs on the Aerosoft forums.

What's wrong with the signs?

I have been waiting for this day to come! I too am crossing my fingers for a Fairbanks Professional to show up very soon

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

8 minutes ago, PWJT8D said:

I have been waiting for this day to come! I too am crossing my fingers for a Fairbanks Professional to show up very soon

+1

Getting ready to purchase Drzewiecki Design Seattle Airports X. And when Flightbeam releases KPDX the great Northwest shall be complete.