Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

Aerosoft Anchorage PANC for P3Dv4 released

Are they going to add the rwy extension?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

58 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Yeah, whatever....

All you are here to do is trash Aerosoft that is obvious. No one cares about Orbx threatening to ban anybody that did not like their "because I say so" reason for not modeling the runway expansion at ksts but you are acting like it is the end of the world because the Aerosoft developer admitted a mistake and said they are going to fix it in a future patch.

10 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

All you are here to do is trash Aerosoft that is obvious. No one cares about Orbx threatening to ban anybody that did not like their "because I say so" reason for not modeling the runway expansion at ksts but you are acting like it is the end of the world because the Aerosoft developer admitted a mistake and said they are going to fix it in a future patch.

Mate, i created this thread to inform people about the new PANC version and you tell me all i'm doing is to trash Aerosoft? I even bought the scenery....Give me a break, seriously

Or shall we talk about you trashing ORBX?

And now back to topic....please!

1 minute ago, Woozie said:

Mate, i created this thread to inform people about the new PANC version and you tell me all i'm doing is to trash Aerosoft? I even bought the scenery....Give me a break, seriously

Or shall we talk about you trashing ORBX?

And now back to topic....please!

now where do I get that idea from? ........

your very first post

I'm not going to rant about the price, but they certainly do know when to charge a premium for regions where no alternative is available

and then the real drama posts begin

Wow, that's an embarrassing oversight, and the 'excuse' from the devs is pure comedy gold....the runway extension wasnt included in Google-Earth satellite images yet. Beta testing was also very thorough as it seems

Looks like the 'professional' tag doesn't apply to the way they develop their sceneries...

So they recycle old scenery parts, slap a 'professional' tag on it, claim that its based on newest AIRAC data (which is clearly false advertising in this case) and charge existing customers for the update....leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth as well

And in regards to future updates, although they finally decided to put all their 'hotfixes', which have been posted loosely in their forums, into one combined thread, you still have to browse through several pages to grab the files, some of them are more than 6 months old, but they dont seem to bother to release those fixes with a proper installer. While other sceneries are still missing updates that where promised several months ago...

The whole thing is becoming a train...eh...planewreck...

Yeah, whatever....

Now that's a killer-argument! I'll remind you the next time you dare to criticise any payware

13 hours ago, Woozie said:

So they recycle old scenery parts, slap a 'professional' tag on it, claim that its based on newest AIRAC data (which is clearly false advertising in this case) and charge existing customers for the update....leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth as well

I agree, updates and patches should be tested prior to final release. Professional sceneries had fs9 and FSX. Junior scenery for P3Dv4 for now. So, let's wait for the right P3Dv4 sceneries updates from developers. 

Patricio Valdes

5 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

I agree, updates and patches should be tested prior to final release. Professional sceneries had fs9 and FSX. Junior scenery for P3Dv4 for now. So, let's wait for the right P3Dv4 sceneries updates from developers. 

You both signed up around the same time, have similar number of posts, both have similar signatures, and both are trashing Aerosoft using the same talking points. I bet if I searched the forums for past posts there would be more of the same. Is another developer raiding avsim to bash Aerosoft here?

1 hour ago, 777200lrf said:

You are just looking for drama and to stir the pot. Hyperbole should be reserved for political discussions.

I think Woozie was right. Full P3Dv4 installer as Flytampa Toronto and Vienna and LatinVFR Miami KMIA v4 they can be called as Scenery Professional. Patches are not considered full installer.

Patricio Valdes

8 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

You both signed up around the same time, have similar number of posts, both have similar signatures, and both are trashing Aerosoft using the same talking points.

I didn't notice that, very nice coincidence but even though all I say Aerosoft needs to do efforts to bring their PANC scenery "Professional" with the same or better features as it was in fs9 and FSX. This doesn't mean trashing out.

Patricio Valdes

3 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

You both signed up around the same time, have similar number of posts, both have similar signatures, and both are trashing Aerosoft using the same talking points. I bet if I searched the forums for past posts there would be more of the same. Is another developer raiding avsim to bash Aerosoft here?

This is getting a bit ridiculous now, isn't it? If you have a problem with me, then send me a PM, but stop spamming this thread with your agenda and conspiracy theories

BTW; mods can see our IPs, i'm more than happy for them to disclose if i'm running duplicate accounts

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Woozie said:

The whole thing is becoming a train...eh...planewreck...

Sure and PANC train is static in P3Dv4, not animated as fs9 and FSX (LOL)

Patricio Valdes

4 minutes ago, Woozie said:

This is getting a bit ridiculous now, isn't it? If you have a problem with me, then send me a PM, but stop spamming this thread with your agenda and conspiracy theories

BTW; mods can see our IPs, i'm more than happy for them to disclose if i'm running duplicate accounts

I thought on this thread we could find good pilots to share ideas and possible try or solutions. From my side I want to bring my PANC train animations into P3Dv4 instead of Professional static.

Patricio Valdes

2 hours ago, Woozie said:

Now that's a killer-argument! I'll remind you the next time you dare to criticise any payware

Please do.  I've done my own more than once. :smile:

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

ICYMI, Update 1.10 just got released

Full Change log

– Runway 07R/25L changed to the correct length of 3780m/12400feet
– Reduced Intensitiy of dynamic Lights at International Terminal
– Better Integration in Terrain in Combination with FTX South Alaska
– Change of the DME Location for ILS Approaches
– Correct “hard” Ground at Lake Hood
– PAPI, Runwaylights, Approach Lights changed to new Runwaylenght 07R
– Configtool redesigned

Its a new installer and Aerosoft advises to uninstall the old version first. 

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the news - - - nice...

What aircraft needs 12.4 feet to get airborne ?

Wow...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7