Sign in to follow this  
meesterlijk

Faib Lightmaps (767 and a32xNeo)

Guys,

I have a question I have asked before but it was in a different topic. 

I now have both new and fresh FAIB products installed and installed various types of repaints (converted them from fsx repaints and made them compatible for fs9).

The thing is that they dont come with lightmaps. It tried to make them by myself but Im not experienced in doing this.

Can you help me with this? 

Allright. 

I should check the AIG forums. I have found a tread about modelling and some guy made the lightmaps for the 767.

http://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=26613.0

And the lightmaps for the a320neo are even more easy. It is possible to use the lightmaps from the original a320 from faib. 

Sorry for bothering you with something I could have found out myself. 

Hello Bert,

are you satisfied with the result for the FAIB B767? I´ve tried this lightmaps too but they are shown as white squares. It´s ok from the distance but not from near.

Thank you

Robert

I have added the lightmaps to my 767’s but Im not 100% happy. I havent been on fs9 fo some weeks now because Im busy with other things.

What happens with my 767’s is that the wing inspection lights are clearly visible. The rest (the lights on the tail and the windowlights) are not visible.

I am not seeing any white squares so what you see is not familiar with me.