Sign in to follow this  
BillStewart

AI traffic models - Alpha India - How long does it take to get registered

Just curious if their site is open to all.  I registered a couple of time over the past year but never received any response.  Is it only for developers?

Regards

Bill

41 minutes ago, BillStewart said:

Just curious if their site is open to all.  I registered a couple of time over the past year but never received any response.  Is it only for developers?

Regards

Bill

It is open, try again it takes a while until they aproves your registration, usually 24 to 48 hours.

Maybe something went wrong on your registration the first time.

Regards 

Simbol 

40 minutes ago, simbol said:

It is open, try again it takes a while until they aproves your registration, usually 24 to 48 hours.

I tried multiple times with multiple e-mail addresses as I thought maybe I got blacklisted for some unknown reason. I've waited two months once, not sure why.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I tried multiple times with multiple e-mail addresses as I thought maybe I got blacklisted for some unknown reason. I've waited two months once, not sure why.

Wao, did you managed eventually? If not let me know maybe I can help by notifying the admin...

Simbol 

I am in, all I'm saying is that I'm not surprised Bill is having issues getting through.

• Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

2 minutes ago, BillStewart said:

yep, still have not heard anything.  When I try and login it just says my account hasn't been approved yet.  

Send me a PM with the email you used to create the AIG account, I will try to help you to speed the process.

Simbol 

When I registered, I got nothing back but was able to log in the next day.

Cheers!

David Haynes

I've registered just now.
See how long it takes.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I just exchanged an email with the site admin, he activated accounts 2 days ago..

So it seems it is unusual for accounts to take such long time to be activated.

Regards,
Simbol