Sign in to follow this  
europrodave

Reverse Thrust??

Hello all.

I recently purchased the T7 and love it.  Thank you PMDG for another awesome product.

I have a question that I couldn't get clarified looking past threads on this subject.

The REV thrust.  I can't seem to engage after landing while my nose gear is still off the ground.

I can with my 74 from PMDG but not yet with the T7.

Could someone kindly let me know what thread to look at or better yet, let me know what setting I need to adjust for this to happen?

Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards.

David Bell

• Upvote 1

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

You should be able to deploy reversers when the mains hit the ground. Could you try to hold F1 while pressing F2? That does it, at least for me.

I used to have trouble with reverse thrust a lot. Not sure if this will give you what you want but engaging them now is a lot more predictable for me thx to this little tool.

It does a lot of other cool things too if you are careful with settings.

http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/flusifix_en.htm

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

15 hours ago, europrodave said:

Hello all.

I recently purchased the T7 and love it.  Thank you PMDG for another awesome product.

I have a question that I couldn't get clarified looking past threads on this subject.

The REV thrust.  I can't seem to engage after landing while my nose gear is still off the ground.

Could someone kindly let me know what thread to look at or better yet, let me know what setting I need to adjust for this to happen?

Kind regards.

David Bell

Irrespective of whether or not you've armed the ground spoilers the reversers should deploy as soon as you hit F2 - sometimes I have to hit F2 twice. Throttles must be at idle. Autothrust must be off to deploy with nose wheel not touching.

Take a look here for more detail:

On 1/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, europrodave said:

Hello all.

Kind regards.

David Bell

I am having the same issue but only with the P3d version.  Having flown the PMDG T7 for a long time on fsx with the exact same control setup I am at a loss for what is causing it in P3D. I have opened a support ticket.

Andres Zapata

• Upvote 1

I use FSUIPC to set up my PFC throttles in P3dv4 and don't have any trouble with REV in the B744 and B777.

blaustern

• Upvote 1

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Please correct me if I am wrong. I thought reverse thrust only works when the aircraft senses the front landing gear is on the ground?

EDIT: Forgot to include my name.

Ryan Cornett

• Upvote 1

Real 777 with thrust reverse active once the mains have landed:-

EDIT and here's KLM really showing off! :cool:

Edited by HighBypass

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)