Sign in to follow this  
byork

iFly 737 for P3D V4 Released!

Captains,

We've released FS2Crew for the iFly 737 -64 Bit P3D V4 version!

This is an older FS2Crew product, but it's still very good and the iFly is a great 737 simulation.

With the coupon codes, you can get this product for under 10 Euros!

Click here to access the product page.

pifly_box_large.png

Byork,

I am wanting to buy the iFly737 P3Dv4 version and already have the FS2004 version. I recall seeing a promo code, valid till the 9th Nov offering 30% off but can not find it any more.

Can you please help me with this?

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Bryan,

OK, LOL,  I guess your response answers both our requests. In this case, I will try again.

Will you help me with a link or a promo code for the FS2Crew for the iFly 737 please?

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Bryan,

Thank you for that.

I have to say that your response in the first instance echoes my sense of humor precisely and I get into lots of trouble over it/

ie Can you please tell me the time.,,, yes, I can but I may not. Have you got the time... yes, thanks.

I really appreciate your coupon code.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

Disregard...already purchased with the coupon code that was on the item page!...thanks Bryan for providing it!..much appreciated.

Hi Bryan,

Would love to get a coupon code deal for the iFly FS2Crew for P3d4. I brought the airplane a few months ago.    I have an the FS2C voice for the FSX default 737 and Wilco PIC 737 for which I don't use anymore.  Can I get a code since I am a past customer of those?

Thanks!