Sign in to follow this  
Ernom

Problem with 0.4.x version

v0.3.x has been working on my P3D v4 64bit without any problem for me for some months now and I'm very happy with it. Few weeks ago I flipped the setting to install v0.4.x and then my troubles began.

After aprox 20-25 mins running the camera starts to move in slow motion. First I thought it was some problem with my TrackIR so I've disabled it, restart everything and used only mouse control of the camera.....same problem....after 25 mins the camera start moving laggy and chaseplane program window starts to act inactive.

To test my theory if it's really 0.4.x related, I've changed the settings for experimental version and got 0.3.7 back and everything works normal with and without TrackIR. 

I've done this change back and forth 2-3 times just to make sure it's really the new version that cause the problem. It's been tested on Majestic Dash8, PMDG 738, 747 and even the stock F22.

Any suggestions what can be the problem?

Thanks

Erik "Ernom" Toth

Hi Erik,

Sure, when ChasePlane starts to become unresponsive, try shutting down the sim and see if ChasePlane recovers. If it does, generate a Report file from the Preferences and send the resulting file at the address mentioned at the top of the text file. We will have a look in there to see what could have happened.

Thanks for the report!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Ernom and Keven,

Yeah, same thing happens to me, but my problem starts as soon as I take off, the camera (Specially the Outside Camera) starts to move really slow, making it kinda unflyable. And the feature of holding the spacebar and moving the mouse stops working as well. I have not tried to go back to my last working version, to be honest. But it all started with the latest 0.4.171 (Or something like that) version.

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

Hi,

From the report he sent me, there seems to be something going on with an Anti-Virus preventing the data from reaching the simulator properly. YOu might want to check that!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Should I add the chaseplane folder to the exeptions list? If so, what is the location of this folder?

Thanks for the quick reply 

SIM: P3DV5.3 CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.0GHz GPU: GTX1060 6GB  OS: Windows 10 64Bits RAM: XPG DDR3 1600 16GB (2x 8GB) Display: Samsung LC27JG50QQLXZX 27´

Just now, rafikihd said:

Should I add the chaseplane folder to the exeptions list? If so, what is the location of this folder?

You can try that, the Install directory usually is C:\Program Files (x86)\OldProp Solutions Inc\ChasePlane unless you changed it during the install process.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

11 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

You can try that, the Install directory usually is C:\Program Files (x86)\OldProp Solutions Inc\ChasePlane unless you changed it during the install process.

I´ll Try that, and see the results.

Thanks Keven!

Hi Keven,

Well Apparently is not a problem with my AV, I disabled it and added chaseplane to the exeption list but the problem persists