Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

F1 G600 in Seminole

Just purchased and installed the G600 from Flight1.

Totally amazing..  works together with the GTN750 and provides a great glass cockpit experience..

Going to have a lot of fun tomorrow  :cool: 

• Upvote 2

Bert

here's a video showing them in action in an A36 Bonanza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg4WgVeAjVY

any idea why he goes around?

enjoy.

Cheers, Ajay

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

another one

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

6 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Just purchased and installed the G600 from Flight1.

Totally amazing..  works together with the GTN750 and provides a great glass cockpit experience..

Going to have a lot of fun tomorrow  :cool: 

Hi Bert. I got the G600 and installed into the Seminole yesterday also. Just playing around and getting things set up but this just may be my new goto Plane. Nice job by Flight 1 for sure!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Looking good Bert! I sent you an e-mail for the autopilot updates. Hopefully we'll see some more aircraft support for this great package soon!

1 hour ago, Jason_Peters said:

Looking good Bert! I sent you an e-mail for the autopilot updates. Hopefully we'll see some more aircraft support for this great package soon!

That would be most welcome, but we have two airplanes.. that should keep us going for a while..

A Bonanza would be nice though....:cool:

Bert

17 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

That would be most welcome, but we have two airplanes.. that should keep us going for a while..

A Bonanza would be nice though....:cool:

A Bonanza would be cool. I'd personally like to see a light jet of some sort, like a citation.  Or if I'm really dreaming maybe Carenado could be talked into this... PC-12 with G600 Retrofit  Ha! :laugh:

On 1/14/2018 at 4:14 AM, Jason_Peters said:

A Bonanza would be cool. I'd personally like to see a light jet of some sort, like a citation.  Or if I'm really dreaming maybe Carenado could be talked into this... PC-12 with G600 Retrofit  Ha! :laugh:

+1 PC12, totally! :-)

On 12/01/2018 at 5:28 PM, Bert Pieke said:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=59493&title=f1-g600-in-seminole

BTW... if you use my Seminole Autopilot mods, request an update for the G600 version, since the G600 has an integrated altitude preselector.

Hi, I'm new to Avsim, but I am very interested in your Seminole autopilot mods, if possible.

I am not able to PM you - yet, it seems like. 

Marcus

17 hours ago, Marcus Konradsen said:

Hi, I'm new to Avsim, but I am very interested in your Seminole autopilot mods, if possible.

I am not able to PM you - yet, it seems like. 

Marcus

I sent you a PM.. maybe you can reply.. :happy:

• Upvote 1

Bert