Sign in to follow this  
VAL067

PMDG Cockpit Textures washed out

Hi guys, please help i know there is a simple answer to this well i hope so, I just came back to P3D after sometime away and i reinstalled both the 737 and 777 with new P3D V4 downloads. But both cockpits are filled with washed out textures. I have checked everything i can think off but no luck. I have a screen shot but im not sure how to post it here.

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

2 hours ago, VAL067 said:

Hi guys, please help i know there is a simple answer to this well i hope so, I just came back to P3D after sometime away and i reinstalled both the 737 and 777 with new P3D V4 downloads. But both cockpits are filled with washed out textures. I have checked everything i can think off but no luck. I have a screen shot but im not sure how to post it here.

Could you provide a screenshot of the issue? Upload it to an image hosting site like imgur and insert the link into your post.

2 hours ago, VAL067 said:

I have a screen shot but im not sure how to post it here.

This should help you.

• Upvote 1

Have you given it a bath?

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card, windows updates, monitor resolution correctly set to 32bit and same resolution on p3d, delete your shaders.  - David Lee

Also make sure you have uninstalled any previous versions via the windows control panel before reinstalling.

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet:

HDR will wash your textures. It's a side effect of the effect. If you have it on, you can try to tweak it, but you're going to lose out on some of it. Turn it off, or tweak it.

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

On 1/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, scandinavian13 said:

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet:

HDR will wash your textures. It's a side effect of the effect. If you have it on, you can try to tweak it, but you're going to lose out on some of it. Turn it off, or tweak it.

It does? 

I have never seen a difference o.O

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png