Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

ImagineSim KATL update P3D4 released

I am thinking of buying this airport for 2 reasons Delta V fly out of there the MD88 and with the MadDog hopefully coming out soon. Its would be a nice base.

If you buy it from The pilot store do you get the v4 updates with it?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

8 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I am thinking of buying this airport for 2 reasons Delta V fly out of there the MD88 and with the MadDog hopefully coming out soon. Its would be a nice base.

Yup! just bought from flightsimstore and got the v4 from it :)

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I am going to have to plan for this purchase.  Just came from buying addons on Christmas 2017 sale.  I do like what I see on the videos and page.

How is the support response from Imaginesim?

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

16 hours ago, Nyxx said:

That sounds like a valid point of interest :cool: Have you seen my picture in profile?:biggrin:

Now we need some time off from work to manage all those Aircrafts.

I stil have the original printed company FCOM for MD-82 from SAS

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

22 hours ago, Skywolf said:

I am going to have to plan for this purchase.  Just came from buying addons on Christmas 2017 sale.  I do like what I see on the videos and page.

How is the support response from Imaginesim?

I have found it hit and miss. If the airport is recent they reply usually to your email request. I had a problem years ago using KCVG and many buildings did not dispay and they just told me too bad in the end. They did a great job at ATL here the fps are good.

Quick question. Enjoying the updated KATL, especially the much improved frame rates. But, I have double jetways at all gates. Each jetway has a duplicate sitting on top of it. Any idea how to get rid of those?

Thanks, all!

• Upvote 1

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

2 hours ago, dmiannay said:

Quick question. Enjoying the updated KATL, especially the much improved frame rates. But, I have double jetways at all gates. Each jetway has a duplicate sitting on top of it. Any idea how to get rid of those?

Thanks, all!

Solved!  Found and removed a leftover SODE file in the "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot" folder from a previous ImagineSim KATL installation.  

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

I was going to update this today but I had purchased from Flight1 and couldn't use their horrible wrapper because I don't have the same credit card. I've never like the Flight1 wrapper so I tossed it into the trash bin and went over to FSimStore and bit the bullet and purchased again... at least now I only need to keep track of order number.

The update for P3Dv4 looks good, except of course for the real details that interest me.  DME is missing from 26L and 27R.  MALSR lights should be ALSF-II on 9R and 27L and the 9R PAPI should be on the left not the right.  You'd think with all the attention these developers give to eye candy they would at least get the details that really matter to pilots correct.  This is not a problem unique to Imaginesim either, I guess these guys think that as long as they get the color of the terminals correct we won't notice the technical deficiencies.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

4 hours ago, downscc said:

I was going to update this today but I had purchased from Flight1 and couldn't use their horrible wrapper because I don't have the same credit card. I've never like the Flight1 wrapper so I tossed it into the trash bin and went over to FSimStore and bit the bullet and purchased again... at least now I only need to keep track of order number.

The update for P3Dv4 looks good, except of course for the real details that interest me.  DME is missing from 26L and 27R.  MALSR lights should be ALSF-II on 9R and 27L and the 9R PAPI should be on the left not the right.  You'd think with all the attention these developers give to eye candy they would at least get the details that really matter to pilots correct.  This is not a problem unique to Imaginesim either, I guess these guys think that as long as they get the color of the terminals correct we won't notice the technical deficiencies.

Don't worry, I'm hoping the Fly Tampa version is out this year.

Eric 

21 hours ago, Skywolf said:

Wait..what!!! Flytampa is making the same airport?

Yes by the original founder himself, Martin. 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

5 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Yes by the original founder himself, Martin. 

Thank you for letting me know.  Good ole capitalism.  I will wait now, then see reviews of both and then decide

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

1 minute ago, Skywolf said:

Thank you for letting me know.  Good ole capitalism.  I will wait now, then see reviews of both and then decide

No brainier, Fly Tampa for the win.

Eric 

On 1/24/2018 at 6:20 AM, dmiannay said:

Solved!  Found and removed a leftover SODE file in the "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot" folder from a previous ImagineSim KATL installation.  

Hi,

I am having a double jetway issue as well. I'm not too familiar with how SODE is installed and how it operates with GSX (long time AES user in FSX).

Where should the jetway information for SODE be located? I have the scenery installed in a addon scenery folder outside of P3DV4.

When I first saw the double jetways I removed the folder in the SODE folder located in the directory you mentioned. That gave me single jetways, but I couldn't get GSX to work.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

29 minutes ago, duckbilled said:

Hi,

I am having a double jetway issue as well. I'm not too familiar with how SODE is installed and how it operates with GSX (long time AES user in FSX).

Where should the jetway information for SODE be located? I have the scenery installed in a addon scenery folder outside of P3DV4.

When I first saw the double jetways I removed the folder in the SODE folder located in the directory you mentioned. That gave me single jetways, but I couldn't get GSX to work.

Follow the instructions in the readme.htm included with the product, this can be found in the ...\Imaginesim\KATL Atlanta P3Dv4\SODE directory.  Don't disable SODE, rather be sure to turn-off the \scenery\jetways-01.bgl file as instructed in the readme.  This is pretty standard method now among many developers that include SODE so once you get used to it then it becomes easy.

Dan Downs KCRP