Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

ImagineSim KATL update P3D4 released

12 hours ago, downscc said:

Follow the instructions in the readme.htm included with the product, this can be found in the ...\Imaginesim\KATL Atlanta P3Dv4\SODE directory.  Don't disable SODE, rather be sure to turn-off the \scenery\jetways-01.bgl file as instructed in the readme.  This is pretty standard method now among many developers that include SODE so once you get used to it then it becomes easy.

Thanks

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Theres also an issue with stands on the south cargo ramp.  Numbers are wrong

14ppkc-6.png

What am I missing? Every time I activate SODE I get a duplicate jetway over a static one.

6 minutes ago, N2382R said:

What am I missing? Every time I activate SODE I get a duplicate jetway over a static one.

Make sure SODE is selected in their Operations Center. You can also manually check that the jetways.bgl is not in the scenery folder upon making the aforementioned selection.

Eric 

4 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Make sure SODE is selected in their Operations Center. You can also manually check that the jetways.bgl is not in the scenery folder upon making the aforementioned selection.

Yeah...selected. Unfortunately, still getting duplicate jetways.

Odd. I thought I saw this the other day as well but wasn't sure. Go here and file a bug report:

support@imaginesim.com 

Eric 

2 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Odd. I thought I saw this the other day as well but wasn't sure. Go here and file a bug report:

support@imaginesim.com 

Done already. Just strange that it's an issue with the updated version. The previous version simply required the removal of the jetways_01.bgl file in the scenery folder but that file seems to be gone altogether in the updated version.

2 minutes ago, N2382R said:

Done already. Just strange that it's an issue with the updated version. The previous version simply required the removal of the jetways_01.bgl file in the scenery folder but that file seems to be gone altogether in the updated version.

If you deselect SODE it reappears.

Eric 

I have always had to delete the jetways.bgl file manually.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

This is my contention as well... I have had to manually remove jetways.bgl, but even after removing it (from now a different folder) - "systems" - I still get the double jetways.

2 hours ago, Caribbean_Redz said:

This is my contention as well... I have had to manually remove jetways.bgl, but even after removing it (from now a different folder) - "systems" - I still get the double jetways.

Yup...I've emailed back and forth with support and they don't know why it could be happening. Their response was to do a HDD search for jetways_01.bgl for anything associated with KATL. Did that and no files appeared...still double jetways.

I had two KATL folders in my SODE folder. Cured it for me. 

Eric 

3 hours ago, B777ER said:

I had two KATL folders in my SODE folder. Cured it for me. 

Hey bro, i had removed those even before starting the sim... so im not sure whats going on.

No double SODE folders for me. Frustrating issue. Fortunately, just aesthetics.

hey guys... I did indeed have two KATL files in the SODE XML folder... once i removed the previous one the double gates were gone.

Regards,

PH