Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Drzewiecki Design - KLGA - Mysterious Jetway Location ?

Hi Folks,

I have DD's New York Area Airports - which I bought specifically to get (KTEB) Teterboro... I have the ImagineSim KLGA and I prefer that to DD's version... I went through the DD scenery file and deleted all the BGL's that were labeled other than KTEB and 99% of DD KLGA vanished as expected - however - all the jetways remain conflicting with IS KLGA... OK - so now I disabled the entire DD New York Area Airports and still the stubborn jetways remain... Are they SODE or something special ??? Would anyone know how I can go about removing them ??? I went to the DD customer support forum attempting to register for help and they don't make it easy - apparently you need some secret handshake password to register for customer support - I couldn't find the darn thing...

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I would PM Stan here on AVSIM or on their Facebook, he's been pretty responsive and is one of the nicest guys in the community, I'm sure you'll get your issues sorted.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

33 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I would PM Stan here on AVSIM or on their Facebook, he's been pretty responsive and is one of the nicest guys in the community, I'm sure you'll get your issues sorted.

Hi Jacek,

Thanks for the response - is "Stan" - the developer - and is that his userid here ? Sorry - I'm not familiar...

Regards,
Scott

8 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Jacek,

Thanks for the response - is "Stan" - the developer - and is that his userid here ? Sorry - I'm not familiar...

Stan is the owner and the developer.  @DrzewieckiDesign

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Last week I was having the same problem with the Orbx ESSA airport - gateways appearing that obviously didnt belong there. Their support guy said that if I had an AI program like MyTraffic that could be the culprit. Seems they have their own airport bgl files. I found the one for ESSA, deleted it, and the problem vanished. You might want to look into that fix, assuming you have a similar AI program.

Frank Marafiote

• Upvote 1

I removed DD KLGA the same way, turned off all LGA bgl files, but you also have to go to the SODE files in programdata and turn off C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\sdx\DrzewieckiDesign\KLGA_X.sdx by adding .OFF after .sdx.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Folks,

Appreciate the insights and help...

Hi Dan,

That sounds like the ticket - thanks... I’ve been spending a great deal of time in bizjets lately - and Teterboro was a must - you can’t be a bizjet pilot without getting stuck in the Teterboro Conga Line... Now all I need to do is make the conga line -seems UTL ignores the airport...

Regards,

Scott

Wondering if anyone could assist. I don't have DD NY, but I'm seeing random jetways at KLGA. Any thoughts?

https://imgur.com/qUBNkAG

Edited by nisx
edit