Sign in to follow this  
EWayne

PMDG 737NGX Loading will not complete

When I try to install my downloaded PMDG 737NGX file it goes to about 85% complete on the completion bar then gives me a message: 

Feature : FSX-Steam Edition

Component: Saved Flights My Docs SE

File: C:\Users\WDDellDesktop\Documents\Flight Simulator X-Steam Edition files\PMD34CE.tmp

Error: Access is denied

Does anyone have any knowledge on what is required to rectify this situation. I have tried all I can think of or can find on the net.

I have sent 3 messages to PMDG over the last 3 weeks with no reply or acknowledgement. Are they still supporting this product?

Thanks Wayne Fofonoff

39 minutes ago, EWayne said:

I have sent 3 messages to PMDG over the last 3 weeks with no reply or acknowledgement. Are they still supporting this product?

How did you contact them?

Better to submit a ticket via this link.  They will sure help you.

access denied sounds like you are not running FSX as an admin...

Hi,

Did you try to download the file with the AV disabled? Some AV can be really agressive and prevent accesses to files and folders.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I also have the same problem.  I had to un-install FSX and all of the add ons.  I installed FSX as administrator and with AV and Firewall disabled.  Upon trying to re install PMDG 737-8900 NXG I got the following error

FSX Version - Original Microsoft Distribution

Component      Saved Flights MyDocs

Error:  The system cannot find the file specified.

I have downloaded the zip file from PMDG and re-run the program this no success.  Has anyone else struck this problem and found a fix?

Phillip Pearce

I have uninstalled FSX and all add ons including PMDG 777. I reinstalled all (as administrator) including the 777. 

The 777 works fine but the 737NGX still gives me the Feature Transfer Error, Access is denied response.

Wayne Fofonoff

2 hours ago, EWayne said:

I have uninstalled FSX and all add ons including PMDG 777. I reinstalled all (as administrator) including the 777. 

The 777 works fine but the 737NGX still gives me the Feature Transfer Error, Access is denied response.

Wayne Fofonoff

You should submit a trouble ticket as recommended by William in response to your first post.

Dan Downs KCRP

I found that a feature of my Bitdefender called Safe Files -Protected Folders had to be turned off. Once I did that the PMDG 737 loaded without problem.   

Thanks for the responses!

Wayne Fofonoff