Sign in to follow this  
BiTRiP

No difference DIM or BRIGHT dome light

Hello,

Somehow there is no difference in brightness if I use dome light in DIM mode or in BRIGHT mode.

In DIM mode I think it's still too bright. Is there any way to change that?

There should be a difference in brightness, right?

Using P3Dv4.

Thanks,

BiTRiP

EDIT: I actually do see difference in brightness when engines are running but I find to DIM still too bright and VC too dark when have it off. (even with flood lights on)

RW, the dim is VERY dim. Bright is obnoxious. I've resorted to getting the mood lighting right by using the flood on the center pedestal.

There should be a large difference between bright and dim on the dome.

Matt Cee

the nightlighting of the 737 has its issues in P3Dv4. It's a really old addon that was made compatible with 64bit, in P3Dv3 the dimmed lights were dimmed a lot better. If you want to invest some money, FSLabs spotlights lookes beautifully in the NGX. There are several presets in their forums.

ok, seems there is no really fix then.

FSLabs Spotlight looks nice but it should just work by default. Not spending another $20 for proper VC light while PMDG 737 already recharged $90 for P3D version while I had FSX version.

Thanks for your replies.