Sign in to follow this  

Change FAULT light color

Hi all,

before someone throws: "thEre Is a colOr oPtioN in tHe Cdu" at me - i know and i found no way to change this color.

How to change the greenish backlight is clear to me but i found no way to make the fault light (i.e. hydraulic panel) more darker by increasing the red value.

Can this be done if yes - how?

thanks in advance

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

For people coming from google:

PMDG hasn't given me an answer to my ticket as they do not support it.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

11 hours ago, 30K said:

For people coming from google:

PMDG hasn't given me an answer to my ticket as they do not support it.

Henrik,

We did provide an answer to the ticket and the answer is that we do not support it. Saying that we did not provide an answer is inaccurate.

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Henrik,

We did provide an answer to the ticket and the answer is that we do not support it. Saying that we did not provide an answer is inaccurate.

Apologize, was meant that that way.

Cheers Henrik K.