Sign in to follow this  
PaulGR

I just hate PMDG

For creating products that I enjoy so much.
Tried flying different planes and same old conclusion in the end... let's load up one of the PMDG's.
AND with that being said I just purchased the QOTS II just to support you guys. I don't even like it. Big fan of the 8F but whatever. You need food don't you? :D
Simworld without you would suck.

• Upvote 2

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Ha! I knew it...you got me to look.

I was thinking for buying the 777 for P3D although I have it already for FSX. Then I thought: naw. I'll wait for the jetstream and the 747 expansion.

I also fee the same way about the FSL A320x. Just a wondrous aircraft.

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

My kingdom for the J4100 release... well, if I had a kingdom, that is.

• Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

I'm already up in the air and as always the engine sound is spectacular.

I'm just having a issue that I can't enable SPLASH in DAYLIGHT. I'm clicking the button but nothing happens.
Anybody know what's up?

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

In real life (as a passenger) I prefer the 777, I love the look and I love feeling how powerfull she is. But in the sim (as a pilot), I love much more the 744.

It's by far my favourite PMDG's addon! I bought all the PMDG's addons for FSX but since I moved to P3D v4, I fly almost exclusively the QOTS II. I could not objectively define why but I feel the immersion is deeper in that addon compared to the others, probably because it is the newest one and PMDG does improvement in any new addons.

• Upvote 3

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

10 hours ago, Budbud said:

In real life (as a passenger) I prefer the 777, I love the look and I love feeling how powerfull she is. But in the sim (as a pilot), I love much more the 744.

It's by far my favourite PMDG's addon! I bought all the PMDG's addons for FSX but since I moved to P3D v4, I fly almost exclusively the QOTS II. I could not objectively define why but I feel the immersion is deeper in that addon compared to the others, probably because it is the newest one and PMDG does improvement in any new addons.

I fly the 777 all the time and it is (next to the 787) my all time favorite bird. Bought the QW 787 recently and while I like it, it still has bugs, glitches and is giving me trouble so is back in hangar waiting for updates.

As a passenger I usually end up on the A330 LOL but Swiss has great service and best connection which is why I use their services the most.

I was never a fan of the 747 (understatement as it didn't appeal to me at all even though I had the best flight of my life on one) till the -8F which i fell in love with the second I saw it. When PMDG announced it I was super excited but after a while (to set the record straight here :D ) I said a few times I won't buy it since I will have to get the -400.
But again, PMDG makes such amazing simulations that I figured I'll just get it. So far to my HUGE surprise I really like it lol. I already did a repaint of my favorite livery and cruising from PANC to RJAA as we speak :). Who knows. My 77F might be in trouble :)

6 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Pawel,

Thanks.  :ph34r:

My pleasure.

And MAN this thing is something else.
I messed up fuel transfer after having imbalance LOL. Damn phone. Lucky for me I am not far from destination as engines 1 & 4 are on fumes now haha. I have hydraulic overheating on systems 1 &4 though :blink::laugh:
This thing is AWESOME!

• Upvote 1

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Hi there, I have some questions regarding PMDG products. I have bought 738 and 744 for FSX, I want to move to P3D V4. Do i have to buy them again or not? If i have to buy them is there any discount or offer?

Regards.

The NGX (still my favourite) and its wingviews with correct sounds and groans of spool and dropping them to idle sitting behind the wing hit me the first time and stll does each and every time I fly it.  Masterpiece; and the pack noises in the NGX cockpit..wow... adds some much to the ambience...hope the -8 will be good :)

Simon Hickson

Simon

19 hours ago, Dio said:

I have bought 738 and 744 for FSX, I want to move to P3D V4. Do i have to buy them again or not? 

Yes, you have to repurchase. Different sim, different license required.

19 hours ago, Dio said:

If i have to buy them is there any discount or offer?

No discounts and no upgraded offers available.

BTW, to save yourself some time in the future, a lot of questions like this have been asked many times. Feel free to use the search button as you’ll often be able to find the answer immediately. In addition, the PMDG website where you make the purchase, also defines the answer to your question.

Sean Campbell

• Upvote 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator