Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Flying on Rails, No Limits coaster sim, 2 of 2

Another coaster, modeled after the Ninja at Six Flags Magic mountain.  I love this coaster for two reasons, one it gives the feeling of flight, and two, the water rendering looks outstanding!

John

https://youtu.be/dhpC-i4kpj8

27 minutes ago, Jovabra said:

Flightsim related?? Are there no other forums for this sort of simulations. 

It is sim related, and a number of simmers expressed interest in knowing more about the look and feel of the program, especially because the sensation of speed is akin to flying.   I posted about No Limits in Hangar Chat and the mods allowed me to keep those posts.

I've posted several flightsim videos, not just my own but others who have posted outstanding videos on Youtube. Your response also begs the question, why you ignored my other posts today and posted no comment. So why do you question this video when you did not even try to comment on my flightsim videos for Xplane11 and P3D4, which I think are quite good.  This forum receives little traffic, anything helps.  If the moderators have issues, they are certainly free to remove the posts.  Since these coasters run on rails above the ground, they certainly mimic flight, and I have flown in aerobatic flight before in real life.  Also, there are posts here that are real aviation related, and not sim related directly. 

Mods, if my posts on No Limits are out of line, please feel free to remove the threads I posted.  My definition of a coaster in flight may be too broad and may have offended the one who just responded.  Do not know whether he is trolling, although he did not sign his real name and does not post a picture of himself.  Probably just needed to post something, I guess.

John

• Upvote 1

I guess it must be a slow day on the AVSIM forums, John. Incidentally when I clicked on the link it said video unavailable.Is it because I'm in England?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

3 hours ago, HighBypass said:

I guess it must be a slow day on the AVSIM forums, John. Incidentally when I clicked on the link it said video unavailable.Is it because I'm in England?

Might be if Youtube has a different service in England, I know when I was there Google was geared towards English and European searches.  Maybe try copying and pasting the URL, I made the video public.

John

Nope... Unavailable.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Nothing +1... Snif

Try doing a search

9 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Nope... Unavailable.

I logged out of my Youtube account and the video showed up as unavailable, not sure why because I posted it as a public video.